Weighted vests in Meso 3?

cathe4me2

Cathlete
Is that a weighted vest that Cathe and the girls are wearing in the Meso 3 legs picture? If so, what brand is it? :)

>I hope Cathe comes out with her new equipment soon.

I know! I'm so excited about all these new toys!;-)

how much do these weigh?

are they adjustable (weight wise, that is)

and will they come in black?

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Ooooh this is so cool! I'm in the market for a weighted vest, but undecided exactly which one to buy. Now, I will just wait for Cathe's. I hope they will be available by the time I'm doing meso 3. SNM, you are going to get lots of orders from me for some new toys. :p :p

I just bought a weighted vest yesterday, but I haven't taken it out of the package. Back to the store it goes!

How heavy is this vest and is it adjustable?
I can't wait until Cathe's line is available! I'm soooo excited about all the new stuff.:D

I hope I'm wrong, but it looks light and not adjustable.

The Fitness by Cathe line in general (if I recall correctly) looked like a lot of lighter stuff, to appeal to people just getting into fitness. I'll have to go back and look at the blog to see if I'm remembering correctly. If I am, and the whole line is like that, I'd guess the vest is no more than 15 pounds.
What do I know, though? :)

Wendy

sadly, it looks like it's 10 measly pounds *pout* and not adjustable

*pout* *pout* *pout*

it's altus, with cathe brand....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

>sadly, it looks like it's 10 measly pounds *pout* and not
>adjustable
>
>*pout* *pout* *pout*
>
>it's altus, with cathe brand....
>
>
>
>-------------
>cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional
>10-15 calories burned!
>
Rats! ;( Yet, I'm keeping fingers crossed that it will at least be adjustable for 20#.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.