Weighted Gloves

they r also at amazon.com.it gives two different prices of the same description so i am unsure which one to buy.how can one weight be less than the other if their exactly the same?

laura

I just saw them on SportsChalet.com for 13.49. Just look under fitness accessories. They have alot of Cathe fitness accessories. Lori

Here's a question.... a lot of the Cathe/Altus products say they have an exclusive DVD with them. What's on them? And... is it Cathe?

Gibbee - I watched a snip-it of the dvd (btw, it is a small dvd, about 1/2 the size of the big ones you are used to) and it was more of a product promo. It showed you how to use various products (tubing, band, etc) and a few exercises if you want to use the equipment on its own. It did not appear to be a free 60 minute workout.

Last edited:
Here's a question.... a lot of the Cathe/Altus products say they have an exclusive DVD with them. What's on them? And... is it Cathe?

There are several mini DVDs that feature multiple products. It describes the product, and then gives some demos of how to use it. In some cases, multiple exercises. I think it would be very helpful for ideas in putting together workouts for when you don't have a DVD player.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.