Weight Watchers Wednesday 11/29

Tracy -
Dried figs with cool whip and chocolate sauce and nuts, hmmm I hadn't even thought of that - add a little PB and I bet it's over the top!!!!

Amy - well, since I have a relatively light season ahead of me :p, I got talked into (more liked drugged, beaten and coerced) into being treasurer of my DD's gymnastics team parent org. You'd think I'd know better as I just gave it up six months ago, but they haven't found anyone to take it on and DD is officially BACK in gymnastics (oh yeah, I've got to drive her all over the state as well, four times a week between dance, gymnastics and work) WHAT WAS I THINKING!:+

I'm getting squat done at work so I figured I'd blow off some stress and come back here for a few. I think I'm going to read up on what's happened over the last few days. See ya!

Claude

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing." unknown

Hi everyone.....I am really struggling today. Just a black mood from my hormonal swing. I have been starving all day. I almost went on an eating binge. I have it all under control now, but I will finish my day at like 30 points, but that is better than blowing it off altogether. I would like your opinion on the rotation I am doing this week. I am wondering if you think I should add cardio to tomorrow's UB workout. Monday was: CTX UB, yesterday was KPC drills, Bootcamp LB & Cardio, Cardio Kicks Arm Drills. Today was GS Legs, Tomorrow should be MM UB, Friday Low Max, and Sat. Low Impact Circuit. Do you think tomorrow with MM Ub I should add a 1/2 cardio?? I want to make sure I am getting enough cardio to burn fat also. Thank You for your help!!!
Lori

OMG!! I just sit here and posted a LONG..... and I mean LONG response to everyone.... I hit "preview message" once by mistake, I started typing again and hit what I thought was post message... I guess not... I don't know what happened to it... I'm not retyping it!

That's okay, Jane, the sentiment counts... so we know you're thinking of all of us while we sit here eating our chocolate/PB-covered figs (with whipped topping of course!)

Have a great night!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.