Weight Watchers Tuesday 2/24

pace1987

Cathlete
Good morning everyone. Happy Tuesday:). Today is cardio day for me. I am doing RS this morning. I just had cheerios with skim milk. For lunch I am having WW yogurt with 3 tablespoon of granola and half lofat muffin. For dinner I am having a veggi burgar with lofat cheese and light engllish muffin with a salad and sugar free applesauce. I'll eat my veggie and fruit in between meals. Have a great day everyone:).

Yesterday I ended up staying in my point range which I was happy about. In the evening once I hit my points for the day I brushed my teeth and said no more. Today I did the shoulder work from the 4 day split and the kickbox from the for day split. So far I have had a glass of light chocolate soy milk and a protein shake. I will probably throw some tofurkey jerky in my school bag so I am not starving by the time I get home and end up eating half the kitchen. I want today to be a lighter day eating wise and not use any of my extra points.

Have a good day everyone

Good afternoon fellow weight watchers. Stayed within points yesterday and got in am and pm workouts. Feeling pretty good today.

Today's eats
Breakfast
Steel cut oats 1/4 c. lf milk
1 cup low sodium v-8

snack #1
Orange

Lunch
cup of cabbage potatoe soup w/ small piece of bread
1/2 turkey wrap

snack #2
Apple
(maybe rest of turkey wrap if hungry)

Dinner
Pot roast w/ medium potatoe
vegetable

workout
am yoga (done)
pm eliptical 50 minutes

Have a good day.

Buffy

Wow Buffy your menu looks yummy. I love pot roast.

Well I just got my Weight Watchers calculator. It is a tracker and calculator in one. It record your points and AP points for the week. I had it before and lend it to my mom but never got it back. This is a neat tool.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.