Weight Watchers ...**Thursday**

Belinda: Its cool to do circuits + 1 part a day. Just be aware of what each days part is you are focusing on + what tomorrows body part will be so you dont overwork it the day before. In week 1 because of Fridays PUB I would do 2 parts on Monday & Wed so you can really bring it on Friday. You'll need to rest muscles on Sat because of PUB. I made notes next to my comments. See if that can work for you. CTX weight segments are just 10 minutes so thats PERFECT to add in with this one. Hope that helps.

FOR EXAMPLE: WEEK ONE:

Mon: Low Impact Circuit + Biceps & Triceps (Dont do any Shoulders - do extra Biceps)

Tues: Kick, Punch, and Crunch + Shoulders

Wed: Pyramid Lower Body + Chest & Back

Thurs: Low Impact Step

Fri: Pyramid Upper Body + Chest

WEEK TWO:

Mon: Cardio and Weights + Chest & Back

Tues: 40 minute indoor or outdoor cycle ride (no upper work because of Wednesdays Push Pull)

Wed: Push Pull

Thurs: Cross Train Express Kickbox (EVERYTHING EXCEPT BICEPS)

Fri: Body Fusion + Triceps

Sat: 30 min. all brisk walk plus segment one from Stretch Max + Biceps & Shoulders

Sun: OFF

WEEK THREE: NO EXTRA WEIGHTS - There are 2 Full Body's

Mon: Maximum Intensity Strength

Tues: Cardio Kicks

Wed: Cardio and Weights

Thurs: OFF

Fri: Step portion of Step, Jump& Pump right into SUPER SETS

Sat: 35 MINUTE WALK/RUN

Sun: Seg 2 Coremax plus Seg one Total Body Stretching

WEEK FOUR: NO EXTRA WEIGHTS - There are 2 Full Body's

Mon: Kick Punch & Crunch

Tues: Power Hour

Wed: 40 minute indoor/outdoor cycle ride

Thurs: Low Impact Circuit

Fri: Warm up plus 1st step section of Step Heat followed by 1st section of Step Max, followed by step portion of Step Jump and Pump and fast forward into the S,J,P stretch.

Sat: Muscle Endurance

Sat: 35 MINUTE WALK/RUN plus 5 minute basic stretch for muscles used

Heather:
OMG! I am so sorry about the car trouble and walking in the frigid temps! I think Iwould have sat down & cried - before I froze like a popcycle stick! I cant believe you are going to workout tonight! DEFROST. Hope you have a great workout and that the truck gets fixed with few worries.
Great evening!!
BTW: We love having you with us! Its a great group that can pretty much help with whatever ails all of us!

Hi Girls,

I had a 40 min nap with the baby and woke up feeling like a million bucks. It only takes a few minutes to feel revived.
While everyone else ate their dinner, I decided to get a run in but I only did 40 mins b/c the baby was hungry so I rushed to get a shower and when I got out, he was fast asleep! Im still happy with 40 mins though b/c I didn't think I was gonna fit anything in.

Heather,Gidget and Lori are the same person, but there is another Lori here.:) I always did all of my step workouts on a 8" step but after I had the baby, I needed to work back up to that. I only started working out 5 weeks ago so I was pretty surprised yesterday when I did that but my running is also up to par.
I think I get 10 extra points for nursing. Im allowed to have 30 points a day but I rarely eat my activity points or flex points. I said today that all of my shirts are belly shirts b/c my boobs are so big that my shirts pull up! Every day I say I am going to the mall to buy some new shirts and I never do it.

I should go and play with my baby. It seems as if he as been asleep a fair bit today so we haven't had much time to play.
Talk to you all tomorrow,
Lori

:) :)

Hi, everyone!

Wow, that rotation looks great...

Well, I found some Greek yogurt in Utah at last. Thanks to Traci I knew what I was looking for, so I started calling around... Good Earth carries it even though it doesn't show up on the web.
Yum! That's exactly what I had in SF. And now I have to be eating yogurt because I'm on antibiotic, so the timing is great.

I like the low fat as well as the full fat, luckily. 1 cup of 2% Fage plus 1/4 cup natural granola = heaven!

The celebration was great. We went to P.F. Changs and had cashew/almond chicken with brown rice. Yum!

Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.