Weight watchers CheckIn 8/17 Thursday

Teddygirl!!!! I thought you were gonna disappear on us for awhile... so happy to see you made it to the other side and once again feel like you are in control of your life. I swear we all just "need" those meltdown days (I sure do).... Whats that old saying about without the rain we dont appreciate the sunshine... or something like that.
Anyway 70 flexies in a day is not a foreign concept to me and probably others... I actually tell myself that its just my fuel for a day or two of killer workouts! Its not a deal breaker!!!!!!
Enjoy your walk - sounds heavenly!

Marie-
I swear headaches and lack of sleep are going around right now! I was up at 1:30 on Tues, 1:30 Wed and 2:30 today... I'm gonna go CRAZY if I cant get some sleep.... Just take it easy on yourself until it passes. Maybe this weekend we can all take a long nap!

Hi guys - I'm back from my meeting and it was FABULOUS!!! I'm very motivated and ready to go!!! But, all I can think about it food now because I know that I'm going to do it this time, I BELIEVE IN MYSELF!!!

Traci: staggering your points sounds really interesting. Thanks for the breakdown that was very helpful to understand. I'm going to stick with the just my target points and few flex here and there, but when I hit that plateau that everyone does, I will get this out and change things up a bit. Thanks.

My leader today was very happy I was back, she didn't make me feel guilty about returning or anything. She simply smiled and said, Welcome back we are so glad you are here! It was sweet and simply and just what I needed to here.

Have a great day everyone!

I have fish, large salad and yogurt on tap for supper.

Marcia.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.