Weight Watchers Check-in Tuesday 10-24

Just a quick check in before I am off to do cardio

Carrie- If I had known you were a fellow WWer I would have invited you to this board earlier! I am sorry!!!

I have to admit, I just skimmed the postings today, not really read. DH has had to work on my computer all day (he screwed it up;-) ) so this is just a quicky. I have had the hardest time waking up today! I slept until 1130 ate then ended up napping on the sofa this afternoon! I am off to do some cardio to see if that wakes me up!

Later, girls!

Welcome Carrie. We always love new comers.

Traci - Have you received a shipping confirmation on p90X?
Like you, I really feel those DOMS on PUB, especially the chest. I match Cathe's weight but it is a struggle on that chest work. I'm glad its first so I'm fresh.

Claude, thanks for the encouragement. I had a little blip over the weekend so I'm trying extra hard with my points.

Just finished yoga and dinner. Feeling good about my OP day.

Buffy

Hello everyone.... I just skimmed the postings, sorry.... first day back at work, trying to fit in a short workout, and my WW meeting!!! Too much!

I weighed in and gained only 0.8 lbs. YAY!!! This is only earning 23 AP's this week due to being gone on vacation and eating 96 flex points. (I know they don't go that high!!:p :+ ) I was determined to count them all though just to see what it came out to when you eat out every meal for four and a half days! I am so happy!

Welcome Carrie!!!

Have to run to unload and load the dishwasher and do a few other things before bed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.