weight loss question

Cbelle

Cathlete
I would like to lose 10 lbs and seem to do best when its laid out all for me, no room for error on my part. I don't need alot of variety in my food either. I'm looking for some sort of sensible plan (NO Atkins etc.), around 1500-1700/day with the meal plans more or less planned for me. Any ideas?

Ediets gets good reviews from nutritionists & fits your criteria.

If you do a search on the web for the "90-10" diet, it should pull up some sites that talk about this way of eating. I read about it one day and it seemed very reasonable. Basically you eat what you should 90% of the time and eat whatever you want the other 10%. What I really liked about it is it gave you about 200 cals a day to spend on whatever treat you like..whether that be a mini french fries or an ice cream sandwich. The total calories per day alloted for this "splurge". That seemed much easier to follow to me than a plan that told you to avoid sweets all together....Janice

want a plan that you can follow for a lifetime? Do McDougall (low-fat type). Go to www.vegsource.com and click 'weightloss'- the people on the forum are incredible! Ask tons of questions and you'll get answers and then some! Right now the board is acting up a little- I suggest that you might purchase the McDougall 'Maximum Weightloss program' and '12 Days to Dynamic health' (go to Amazon.com and do a search). I have struggled with tons of eating issues and whatnot- this is the only program I will ever follow and for the rest of my life!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.