Weight loss checkin!

Yeah Lisa!! Great on that one pound. Oh and thanks for complement on the name a few days ago. Actually your complement means a lot to me because it is not my name but my daughter's name so my husband and I choose it together. I have always loved the name Amy Nicole since I was a little girl and was lucky my husband loved it also. My name is Marci but that was already a registered name from someone else on this forum. When people started addressing my Amy in their posts to me I just responded Amy because I thought it was confusing to have my username be amynicole and sign my name Marci. Anyway, probably a longer answer than you wanted :)

I am trying to get back into my routine and am so glad this thread got started. I had my goal in sight (within 5 lbs) and then the Holidays hit. I have 12 to lose now, but that's ok. I've done this before and I know what worked. I am going to WW and using Cathe's vids like crazy. I did a different CTX every morning this week and I feel virtuous. My eating was about 4.5 so I am happy with that. I have a plan in mind for the weekend and fitting in some fun tapes (like IMAX!!!) so I think this week will end a high note. I thought I would post all this positive talk so that I'd have an incentive to stay straight on the weekend! Isn't it funny how my mind works. I'm sure all of you know what I mean, though. Good luck to all, it felt good to read about so many good weeks.
Meredith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.