Weight Loss Check-In

Cruncholi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I decided to start the check-in early this week, since I weighed in this morning. I saw a 2-pound weight loss this week (FINALLY). My eating has been better than ever this last week, so I suppose that helped out a lot. Seven more pounds to go on the "Get in Shape for my Wedding" plan!

How did everyone else do this week?

Linda aka Cruncholi

Hi everyone,
When I weighed myself one day last week I saw a 1 pound weight loss.I have been trying not to eat to much but it is hard.I could see a difference in myself to but then my boss told me on Friday that my bum was getting bigger.But once again I think someone was trying to get me going. Everyone I work with is over weight and are always eating ....but I was ready to quit on Friday. Long story......
Lori

As for me, I need to start posting in the Weight GAIN Check-In. That's all I say about the topic this morning.

Good Luck to everyone,

Stacy

Well, it only took 3 weeks! But the scale FINALLY moved for me this morning! I'm down 3# and 0.5 inches off my hips (gotta love Billy!) I figure that's 1# per week the scale wouldn't move for me! :)
I too really made an extra effort to eat well last week. I had a few "oops!" but nothing too terrible. I want to do even better this week hopefully.

Linda: Congrats on your 2# loss :)

Lori: Never quit & NEVER give anyone else the POWER to effect you negatively. Keep up the good work, I know it's hard, I struggle every week with my eating as well, but # by # we'll get there! :) And your boss is a jerk! Not to mention inappropriate for even saying such a thing aloud!

Stacy: Hang in there! You'll get back on track. Better luck this week! :)

Hope everyone has a great week!

Donna

Hi everyone,
Lost 10 lbs so far since joining WW in March. I didn't expect the last five lbs because I wasn't strict about counting points. I really, really think it is because I have increased my muscle mass. Summers are bad for me - way to many vacations and fun weekends which usually involve drinking. I will be happy to maintain the 10 until mid august and get serious again. Tough road - I admire anyone who loses and anyone who even tries. Good luck to you.

Tracy

Hello all!

I FINALLY dropped 2 pounds! I cleaned up my eating and started my PH/MIS rotation to follow 3 weeks of S&H during which I gained 6 pounds. I never thought I'd be so excited about 2 pounds. I was so happy this morning you'd have thought I'd lost 20 overnight.

Linda - Great work losing the 2 pounds!

Lori - Your boss sounds like a real peice of work! Don't let them get you down.

Stacy - Hang in there! Eventually the loss will come.

Donna - I have been trying to get into the TaeBo. I just can't seem to keep up the pace Billy sets without it killing my knees. You have my admiration!

Tracy - I agree! The summers are tough. It is so easy to have to much fun and really slack off.

Best of luck to every this week!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.