Weight Bench in Cathe TV

kirsten777

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I really like the weight bench you are using in this week's Cathe TV, what kind is it and/or where would I find one?

Thank you! By the way, I love your workouts!!

obviously not cathe - but that looks nearly identical to the one i got from amazon when i started sts. mine is a powerline.

SNM or Cathe or anyone who knows about weight bench

Who makes the weight bench in the CatheTV episode 9?

Thank you!

I am also looking for the bench and weight rack that the guy is using in the catheTV episode where she is showing the proper way to do the one arm dumbell row. Would like to get the exact one.

weight bench

obviously not cathe - but that looks nearly identical to the one i got from amazon when i started sts. mine is a powerline.

ok, I checked amazon.com and this seems to be the one cathe is using in the video Body-Solid Folding Multi-Bench (GFID225) . I put the video side by side with the one I found and really couldn't tell the diffrence. Tell me what you think.

Last edited:
weight rack

So I go back to amazon.com and this looks just like the weight rack the guy is using.
Best Fitness BFPR10 Multi Press Rack.

I don't know how you did it, but when I looked it up I found some benches that were close, but this is definitely the exact one. Thank you!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.