Weekend Check-in Saturday, September 26th & Sunday, Spetember 27th, 2026

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

I am taking a rest day today. I am up and have the time but my body and mental energy are screaming NO! I hope to be back at it tomorrow.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies.
 
Good morning ladies! Well, we certainly did a "flip-flop" this morning, Siobhan! Normally you do workout
on Sat AM, and I haven't been and didn't plan to....but, as you predicted, I did do a CatheLive - "Upper Body
Power Sculpt Express" - 36 min. :). One of my favorite Lives, you'll probably see it alot...here & there....

Have a good weekend everyone!
 
Hi ladies,

Well, here's what I did today:

I did the Revelation Wellness Kickboxing and strength workout which was 38 minutes. It alternated between kickboxing and strength segments.

Then I did a 10 minute Body Combat.

Then I finished with 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes using the dowel with a nice stretch.

Our church is doing a date night tonight and hubby signed us up to go so that should be fun. Plus I just got my hair permed so I am happy.

Nice workout Linda! Great way to listen to your body Siobhan.

Have a great day!!
 
Hello, Siobhan - I totally understand what you are feeling and take that day!!
Linda, good for you getting one in this morning.
I haven't decided if I am or if I'm not. If I do, it will most likely be stretch, yoga or mobility. Lots of good football today so I'll watch as I clean:)
 
Hi ladies,

Well, here's what I did today:

I did the Revelation Wellness Kickboxing and strength workout which was 38 minutes. It alternated between kickboxing and strength segments.

Then I did a 10 minute Body Combat.

Then I finished with 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes using the dowel with a nice stretch.

Our church is doing a date night tonight and hubby signed us up to go so that should be fun. Plus I just got my hair permed so I am happy.

Nice workout Linda! Great way to listen to your body Siobhan.

Have a great day!!
Annette, good for you!
Revelation Wellness Kickboxing and strength workout which was 38 minutes alternating between kickboxing and strength segments.
Then I did a 10 minute Body Combat.
Then I finished with 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes using the dowel with a nice stretch.

That's nice your hubby and you have a date night! Enjoy!
 
Hey Annette, I went to look at some of the Revelation Wellness workouts and see that they have a bunch of drumsticks workouts too! I don’t believe they do the cardio drumming with a stability ball, but they use them in cardio routines. I am going to give
some of them a go… I like those 2 girls, and in the one I watched, the girl in the
back was doing some modifications & then the girl in the front modified on some of the
kicks, by doing taps…..Nice…the one I watched was kickboxing (but I saw mostly boxing) weights & the drumsticks.
 
Good Sunday Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of:
Cathe Live for lower body - 25 minutes
Komrades Fitness Spin - 15 minutes
YT Jackson Carey weighted abs - 5 minutes

I did my own stretch. Nice to see most of us checking in. Linda - when I saw your ..... I thought hmmm she's in the land of maybe I will, maybe I won't. WTG with your w/o!

Have a great day everyone.
 
Nice workout, Siobhan, with your CatheLive lower body- 25 min., Komrades Fitness Spin for 15 min. and
YT Jackson Carey weighted abs for 5 min. Nice mish-mosh!

Have a blessed Sunday ladies!

PS- Annette, let us know how the date night went! Hope you had fun!
 
Hi Linda, it was nice,ate too much and should have never had dessert. The comedian was ok, to be honest I expected for marriage related comedy and we only got food and pet related comedy. Considering it was a date night for married, engaged and dating couples.

But we had a good time so that is all that matters.
 
Last edited:
Good Sunday Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of:
Cathe Live for lower body - 25 minutes
Komrades Fitness Spin - 15 minutes
YT Jackson Carey weighted abs - 5 minutes

I did my own stretch. Nice to see most of us checking in. Linda - when I saw your ..... I thought hmmm she's in the land of maybe I will, maybe I won't. WTG with your w/o!

Have a great day everyone.
Nice, Siobhan!
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top