Weekend Check-in Saturday, October 29th & Sunday, October 30th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Saturday Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of MPL - stretch and a KB workout (about 30 minutes). I added on Cathe's intensity hiit segment which was 11 minutes. The music in that video just gets me excited! It was fun!

Great workouts from everyone yesterday. Always variety! I struggle to exercise late in the day as my mind is set on mornings. It's such a hardened habit. Plus, I tend to work late in the day and every evening (and weekends).

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

Good morning ladies,

Another great MPL, KB workout & Cathe's Intensity Hiit workout for you, Siobhan. I like to workout in the
morning hours too. Sometimes I will do workout in afternoon or evening.

Great job Nora with
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- SPRINTS vs CLIMBS Circuits-31 min Indoor Cycling Class [ REVIVE Week 2: FUNctional ]= 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min
ICE- Metabolic Total Body= 49 Min Close to 2 hours....Great !

Annette, your 82 minutes of weight work for biceps, triceps & floorwork was awesome. Way to work it !

Lannette, your Friday Restorative day: 30m Foam Roller & Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m
sounds lovely !

Today I did:
CatheLive Burn Sets: Express Legs-Heavy Weight - 35 min.
ITP app- Boxing Drills & Upper Body Weights Express- 16 min.
IFit- Colonial Park Cemetery Treadmill Walk, Savannah, Georgia - 25 min. (another Halloween workout !)

Have a good weekend everyone, I think I will have me a recovery/rest day Sunday :)

Today was:
- PV 15 Min (17.5m) LB Strength & Stability (Antonietta V. 1/1/22)
- AP - LB Reformer Workout 32m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Siobhan - That sounds like a tough workout!

Linda - Great workout! I really like boxing drills. Enjoy your recovery/rest day.

It’s cool but beautiful here. I may walk later.

Hi ladies,

Should have been a rest day, but I ended up doing 22 minutes of Taebo express workouts both kicking ones.

So I got some cardio in, yay me!!

Nice workouts everyone.

Hi Everyone, sorry about the late check in.

Siobhan- Great job on your Saturday's workout with MPL-stretch and a KB workout (about 30 minutes), added on Cathe's intensity hiit approx.
11 min. Sounds like a fun one, I'll have to dig out and play.High on your workout, WTG!!

Linda- WTG with the super fun workouts today, love the passport Halloween themed on it, that is fun & cool.
WTG on all today's workouts with:
CatheLive Burn Sets: Express Legs-Heavy Weight - 35 min.
ITP app- Boxing Drills & Upper Body Weights Express- 16 min.
IFit- Colonial Park Cemetery Treadmill Walk, Savannah, Georgia - 25 min. (another Halloween workout !) Love it:)

Annette- Killer wout yesterday with 82 minutes of weight work for biceps, triceps & floorwork was awesome.
Then today with a rest day that turned into 22 minutes of Taebo express workouts both kicking ones. That happen to me too, I can't resist.
Besides, the kicking in the workouts and movement being short its just the right amount to loosen up anything that may be tight and sore. Bravo!! Enjoy the rest of your Saturday;)

Lannette- Awesome workout today, WTG and high fives;) Bravo!

Today was:
- PV 15 Min (17.5m) LB Strength & Stability (Antonietta V. 1/1/22)
- AP - LB Reformer Workout 32m

Awesome Saturday workout!

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- the NEED for SPEED 60 min LIVE Indoor Cycling Class= 53 Min
Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It Legs= 41 Min

I had internet trouble today,so please forgive my problems with lare check in's etc.

I hope everyone had a super Saturday with all the blessings;)

Nora

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a Cathe Live - lower body express from during the pandemic. It was about 35 minutes and Cathe used pretty heavy weights e.g. 40 pounds. I added on MPL for 20 minutes. It was challenging.

Nora and Linda - I truly envy that you both get to use a spin bike. I loved spinning but my back didn't
Lannette - I have to check out Pvolve as I haven't heard of it before or spine align moves
Annette - always fitting something in!

Have a great day everyone!

Good Sunday morning ladies,

Siobhan, I have a very basic spin bike, it was a cheap one, :). Actually, the bike is my least
favorite piece of equipment ! I just get bored if I stay on the bike the whole workout. That is
why alot of my bike workouts are cross-training, meaning you spin for a short time, then off
bike for either bodyweight or dumbbell exercises, then back on the bike, and so forth.....
I can handle those (LOL) If it's just a bike workout, they tend to be shorter.....I think it's
wonderful that Nora can do such long spin workouts, some even over an hour !

Everyone have a good day, today's a rest one for me ! Unfortunately, I need to go to the
grocery store. That's a workout in itself!

Hi Everyone! Today was:
- PV 20m Posture and Spine Health (Antonietta V. 1/1/22)
- AP UB Reformer 30m

Siobhan - Great wo

P.Volve has a decent YouTube site. It’s very functional.

The spine align, deep squats & arc extensions are the three movements that were most helpful when my neck was injured. The spine align is based upon starfish. Deep squats are deep squats each held for up to 2 minutes. Arc extensions are spinal extensions over a Pilates arc.

Linda - Grocery shopping IS a workout!

Annette & Nora - Have a great day!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.