Weekend Check-in Saturday, November 5th & Sunday, November 6th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a very short workout as I did not sleep well last night at all. I did a Cathe live for core only - 20 minutes + PUB shoulders. Now, to do my own stretch.

Lannette - thanks for sharing some deets about living in the woods. What kind of work do you do that clients come out to you? Did I forget this from long ago?
Annette - pretty much 2 hours of solid exercise. wow
Nora - Sorry you missed your workout. I hate that too. DH already having a Christmas party? Let the festivities begin
Linda - great workout!

Have a great day everyone

Hi all,
Good shorter workout today, Siobhan. What's with some of us not sleeping good? Nora mentioned it the
other day, and I didn't sleep too good last night either :(

Annette & Lannette, great workouts yesterday !!!
Nora, hope you get in a workout today ....

I am taking another rest day.....my right foot is hurting (I think I stepped on it wrong or turned it, I dunno know,
things happen) so since I walk Jack pretty often thru-out the day, I think I will give it rest, other than that.

Did any of you order Cathe's 2023 calendar? I put in my preorder yesterday, I hang it here in my kitchen
and it's such a nice, bigger calendar.

Have a good weekend !

Hi all,
Today was:
- PV 25 Min Upper Body Progressive Weight Training Maeve M. Heavy Weights 10/24/22)
- Stott Off the Wall UB 30m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Sleep: I haven’t been sleeping well either. I’m blaming it on the moon. Our skies have been clear and our usually dark room has been bright enough to wake me up. I’m a light sleeper anyway.

Siobhan - I’m an RN, though not working for anyone. I’m also a Massage Therapist with postural restructuring and medical exercise training. My clients typically come to me post physical rehabilitation or orthopedic surgery. That said, I’m winding down my practice and only accept new referrals from a few doctors.

Linda - I hope your foot feels better soon. I didn’t order Cathe’s calendar. I use google calendar.

Nora - I hope your party was enjoyable and you get a good workout today.

I did see Cathe’s equipment list and I think I’m pretty much set. Our Pilates Chair has handles on which we can do dips and even assisted pull-ups. I also have a FitTower.

Annette - Have a great workout and day!

Is anyone planning to buy new equipment for these workouts? Anyone own Cathe’s handled tubing set? Do you like them? I tend to prefer latex tubing but sometimes it makes sense to use the same tubing as Cathe is using.

Lannette, I am partial to Theraband brand tubing with handles…usually get them from Amazon. Also like the Theraband long flat bands too…..guess I am a Theraband girl!
I have 2 FitTowers ….I am checking out a door anchor for tubing, and need to decide on
a foam roller. If I get one, pretty sure it will be OPTP Pro Super Soft.

Hi everyone;)

Siobhan- Nicely done on your shorter workout today with: a Cathe live for core only - 20 minutes + PUB shoulders. Now and my own stretch. High fives!!
I know what you mean about not sleeping well. Now that's a trend I'm all for ditching!

Annette & Lannette, I gather you each had amazing workouts yesterday, WTG & high fives!!

Linda- Sorry you a tough time sleeping as well, hopefully it will be better tonight.
Oh no, you injured your right foot, I hate when that happens. No, I did not odwer Cathe's Calendar
but they always do look so cool. Get some rest and take care.:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- START YOUR WORKOUT HERE! - 11 min Warm Up Ride = 11 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min
Virtual Active- Swiss Alps Run (On Bike) = 36 Min
Perfect30 Perfect Pump- Timesaver: Total Body Express= 32 Min

Have a blessed weekend;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Rest day here. Did some jean shopping and tried on lots of jeans. That has to count for something, LOL! Ended up with 2 pairs , I sized up for comfort but still fit nice with no bagging or front folds. One is a black jean with straight legs and the other is a mid rise slim boot cut leg in a rinse color. Might get 2 more and order them online.

Nice workouts everyone.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a longer workout since I've been up since 4am. I went to bed early and then the clocks jumped back an hour so... needless to say, I've already accomplished a lot this morning :).

My workouts included Perfect30 Lower Body and MPL for 33 minutes (bodyweight). What a sweatfest. I did my own stretch.

Linda - I hope your foot heals fast - like today! And I buy the calendar every year (and keep them)
Nora - great ride
Annette - jean shopping - how nice! There are only a few brands that work with my shape e.g. AGolde, Citizens of Humanity etc.
Lannette - A nurse and a massage therapist? wow, you know a lot about physical wellness

Re: the new workouts - I have a Cathe ball, all of her bands and tubing and want to buy her socks. Shipping and exchange is crazy for her mats which I would love!

have a great day everyone

Good Sunday morning all,

Great job, Siobhan, with Perfect30 Lower Body and MPL for 33 minutes (bodyweight) &
stretch. That was alot for Sunday AM ! Yes, Cathe's socks are super cute....

My foot does feel somewhat better, but I am still going to "baby" it for a day or two, laying
off cardio, etc. I am getting ready to do a short Blender workout- Mini Muscle Melt Down
for Biceps, Triceps & Shoulders.

Your jean purchases sound nice, Annette. I couldn't tell you the last time I put on a pair
of jeans ! LOL. Since not working, my go-to is Sweatpants or lightweight capri pull-ons
I got from Walmart. I love those....

Lannette, great job yesterday with PV 25 Min Upper Body Progressive Weight Training Maeve M. Heavy Weights 10/24/22), Stott Off the Wall UB 30m & Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m.

Yay Nora, on your Saturday sweatfest:
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- START YOUR WORKOUT HERE! - 11 min Warm Up Ride = 11 Min YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min
Virtual Active- Swiss Alps Run (On Bike) = 36 Min & Perfect30 Perfect Pump- Timesaver: Total Body Express= 32 Min I know you were glad to get back on the workout cycle !

Everyone have a good day !

Hi ladies ,

I took about a 50 minute walk and got attacked by a dog and in blocking the dog I got bit, and it drew blood. Dog kept coming at me and I kept having to yell 'NO' at the dog. So my hand hurts.

Hello Everyone!
Today was:
- PV 25 Min LB Foundation (Angelo G. Heavy Ankle Band 6/1/20) actually 27m
- PSC The Jumpboard Workout (on reformer rebounder) 24m
- Spinning 15m
- Treadmill Walk 15m,
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Siobhan - Nice workout! Do you like Cathe’s tubing with handles? Does the length feel good for her workouts that use it?

Linda - I’m glad your foot is feeling a bit better. You’re smart to pamper it. I know how hard it can be to hold back when you love to exercise.

Nora - Hope today was a good one.

Annette - Congratulations on your new jeans! Finding the perfect fit can be so elusive. Sounds like yours fit beautifully.

Hi ladies ,

I took about a 50 minute walk and got attacked by a dog and in blocking the dog I got bit, and it drew blood. Dog kept coming at me and I kept having to yell 'NO' at the dog. So my hand hurts.
Oh no! Were you able to find the owner?

Yes, and thankfully the dog was up to date on it's shots. Just got out of Urgent care to get an antibiotic to be on the safe side.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.