Weekend Check-in, Saturday, November 19 & Sunday, November 20, 2022

Good morning....Great job, Nora, yesterday with
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Hardest Ride Yet = 39 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Indoor Cycling Stretch aka THE DESSERT!= 12 Min WTG!

Lannette, your Friday session with Sauna 20m, &
- PV 15 Min Mat Full Body Stretch (Linea) Actually 17m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m was Great !

Annette, hope you made it home safe & sound......Hope your trip was enjoyable ! How's the hand doing
after all of your hard cleaning that you did? OK I hope.

Today was only CatheBlender- Yoga Relax & Mobility - 30 min. Didn't sleep too well last night and I have
several things to hopefully get done around here and need to try & go to the store as well.

Hey to Siobhan, hope you have a good workout or rest day....

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's LISI chest and triceps again. I added on a 20 minutes MPL workout of bodyweight + weights. I have to move on. Busy day.

Linda - sorry to read you are so tired and didn't sleep well. I don't like feeling sluggish
Annette - You have barely worked out all week - what does that feel like as I know that's not you!
Nora - always a great ride!!!
Lannette - sounds like you did a lot yesterday

I won't be checking in with workouts until Thursday as I am heading to Ottawa tomorrow after my last client midday. I will try to check-in, nonetheless, if I remember! My MIL can be quite controlling of my time e.g. breakfast as soon as you wake up (ugh - I wait like 4 hours before eating), must watch jeopardy lol.

have a great day everyone and enjoy your workouts!

Happy Saturday everyone:)

Lannette- Yesterday's workout was awesome as per usual, WTG and high fives!

Annette- I hope you had a sve trip and are now safely at home. How's your hand doing? Please take care.
I hope you had fun visiting, catching up with family & friends at your brothers wedding and enjoyed your time there.

Linda- Nicely done on today's workout with:
was only CatheBlender- Yoga Relax & Mobility - 30 min. Enjoy your Saturday whether is errands or catching up on your sleep.

Siobhan- Cathe's LISI chest and triceps again. I added on a 20 minutes MPL workout of bodyweight + weights. Great jobon your workouts today, high fives, WTG! way to be amazing!
Best of wishes on your busy day and it sounds busy next week too! Take it easy take deep breaths and relax.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickboxing Fusion- Timesaver One= 17 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- LIVE Indoor Cycling Class - 45 - 60 min= 61 Min
Perfect30 Perfect Flow: Mobility Basics- Time saver Stretch= 21 Min

Have a blessed and relazing Saturday;)

Nora

Good afternoon everyone! Today was:
- Sauna/Face Yoga 20m
- PV 30m UB & Shoulder Sculpt & Release (Foam Roller, Light Weights Maeve M. 1/12/22)
- Stott Pilates Total Body Toning UB (Weighted Toning Balls) 24m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Linda - That was a great choice after having a night of poor sleep. I hope you sleep well tonight.

Siobhan - Have a safe trip. I had to laugh at your Jeopardy comment! My MIL used to watch it nightly as well.

Annette - Safe travels to you too.

Nora - Great workout! I really enjoy that Build&Burn time saver workout!

We made it home yesterday around 6ish. Glad to be home.

As to not working out Siobhan, I am doing ok, but soon my withdrawals from lack of exercise will show up. I may not get to workout till Tuesday, dh has a medical test on Monday and I have to go with him to drive him home. Sigh.

I will have to work out doubly hard once I am back at it.

Have a wonderful Saturday evening .

Good morning….

Nice job yesterday, Nora, with
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickboxing Fusion- Timesaver One= 17 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- LIVE Indoor Cycling Class - 45 - 60 min= 61 Min
Perfect30 Perfect Flow: Mobility Basics- Time saver Stretch= 21 Min. You did some
mobility moves too!

Lannette, wonderful session doing
Sauna/Face Yoga 20m
- PV 30m UB & Shoulder Sculpt & Release (Foam Roller, Light Weights Maeve M. 1/12/22)
- Stott Pilates Total Body Toning UB (Weighted Toning Balls) 24m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m. Face Yoga- that sounds interesting…
are there workouts for that? Weighted balls- I have weighted balls too & use them with
Leslie’s indoor walks a lot of times…. Your workouts sound so interesting & your variety is great…

Annette, I bet you are glad to be home…..although I don’t travel, I remember in younger days, it was fun to go, but always glad to get home…I know you will be glad to get back
to the gym :) and workouts….

Siobhan, safe travels & hope you have an enjoyable time…check in when you can.

Today was:
CatheBlender- Travel Fit -Blender Version - 36 min.
ITP app- Cardio Fun (step, low impact & kickboxing intervals) - 24 min. I actually ended up doing this twice, these are workouts I put together in this app, and I went back and changed combos, moves, and added in a few ropeless jump rope active recovery intervals , so the second time thru ended up being 29 min. Second time I used my Step Mat instead of the step and a little more “relaxed”.
Bitgym - 15 min. Treadmill Walk- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Bitgym - 5 min. Bike ride - Anegundi, India

have a good day….

Hi Everyone! Today was:
- Sauna/Face Massage/acupressure points 20m
- PV 20 Min LB Strength & Stability (Heavy Ankle Band Antonietta V.)
- Pilates Apparatus Studio for LB 35m
- Treadmill Intensity Intervals 14m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Siobhan - Have a nice vacation.

Annette - I can relate to what you wrote about exercise withdrawal.

Linda - Nice workout! Travel Fit is another favorite of mine. The way you mixed it sounds really interesting.

The weighted balls I used are hand held. I only used 2&3 pound balls depending on the exercise. I never use toning balls larger than 3 pounds because they’re too large for my hands. Funny thing. My 3 pound toning balls are from way back around 2005 when they were sold with a Karen Voight workout.

Nora - Have a great day. I believe Sunday is your rest day.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.