Weekend Check-in Saturday, November 12th & Sunday, November 13th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I took a rest day yesterday. I got a lot done in the morning as a result e.g. laundry, made soup, admin work in my business etc.

Today I did a Cathe Live for Upper Body. I didn't do the core work. I added on Linda's suggestion of RUUP double biceps! Thanks!

And I agree - a good spin bike feels good!

Great workouts from everyone yesterday - even if they were done in a hotel, Annette!

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning to all,

Siobhan, sometimes we just need to take a rest day to rest or get other things done. I
am the worst at putting workouts first and then not doing the normal daily or weekly things I need to do & I am trying to change that…. Great job with CatheLive upper body
and adding on RUUB Double Biceps premix…I really like it too….

Waves to Nora, Annette & Lannette, enjoy your workouts today if you do. Annette, I hope your hand is doing better…..Nora, I hope you saw my later post yesterday, explaining that I am not getting a new bike anytime soon, just wanting one! As you know, the bike is my least favorite piece of cardio equipment so I can’t justify spending that much for it….that being said, I have been trying to use the bike more..

Today’s workouts:

Cathe-Lite Bodyweight & Bands dvd- Timesaver Premix #2- Standing (no floor)- 31 min.
IFit- Platja de Llevant Treadmill Walk, Barcelona, Spain- 18 min.

Have a good weekend.

Hi Everyone! Today was:
- PV 20 Min Core & Arm Definition (Vilmaliz B. 2/16/21), Spine Align
- PV 30 Min UB Progressive Weight Training (PBall Strap, Heavy Weights, Alexia A.)
- Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m
- Rowing 15m
- Sauna - 20m

I workout early in the day but don’t check in until I complete the chore(s) of the day. Yesterday was a refrigerator deep clean & Rower Assembly. Today was a deep clean of the microwave 3 loads of laundry and some recipe prep. I unapologetically put my workouts first as long as I’m keeping up with my list of chores.

Siobhan - Nice workout!

Linda - Nice workout for you too!

Nora & Annette - I hope you had it a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

The wedding was beautiful and my brother and his new wife are on their way to their honeymoon. My feet hurt but I got more compliments on the shoes than the dress. Meeting the cousins for supper.

Nice workouts everyone!!

Hi everyone, sorry for the late workout. I did do the workout this
morning but had to hurry to get to my workout in and shower, and get ready for hair appointment. I just now am setting at my computer to check in.

Siobhan- Good for you taking a rest day yesterday. It was nice you got alot done yesterday as well, WTG! Great jobon today's workout with
Today's workout was a Cathe Live for Upper Body, no core, decided to add-on Linda's suggestion of RUUP double biceps, sounds very cool! High fives & WTG!;)

Linda- Yes, I did see your updated post explaining you were thingking about a new bike not that you did get one. Sorry fortghe misunderstanding, I probably read it wrong.
Great workout today BTW with: Cathe-Lite Bodyweight & Bands dvd- Timesaver Premix #2- Standing (no floor)- 31 min.
IFit- Platja de Llevant Treadmill Walk, Barcelona, Spain- 18 min. Ooh love the sound of that passport workout and it sounds warm too!
High fives and way to get it done today. ;)

Lannette- Inspiring workouts today with:

- PV 20 Min Core & Arm Definition (Vilmaliz B. 2/16/21), Spine Align
- PV 30 Min UB Progressive Weight Training (PBall Strap, Heavy Weights, Alexia A.)
- Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m
- Rowing 15m
- Sauna - 20m

You are nailing' those workouts and on a Saturday no less. Double high fives and WTG!

Annette- So glad to hear you enjoyed your brother's wedding and had fun. Bummer about the sore feet, bt you still had a good time. Blessings and healing wishes on your injured had. Have a safe trip home.;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 30 minute POWER HIIT Cycling Workout= 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Exercise Stretching- Stay for Dessert= 11 Min

That's it for me today, as I don't workout usually on Sunday, it's a rest day for me.

Enjoy a blessed weekend;)

Nora

Hi Everyone,

Great workouts from everyone yesterday. Annette - maybe your workout was dancing?

Lannette - I wait 'til my DH deep cleans anything and everything. I can be so entitled...
Nora - enjoy your rest day
Linda - I've only done the band workout once but I liked it

Today I did a mix of Xtrain legs standing only, added on 20 minutes of MPL and Cathe's Lite PP for shoulders. All in all an hour. I am working the rest of the day :)

Enjoy your Sunday friends!

Good morning everyone.....

Great workout this AM, Siobhan, with Xtrain legs standing only, added on 20 minutes of MPL and Cathe's Lite PP for shoulders. Nice long one !

Annette, I am sure the wedding was beautiful & enjoyable....and hope your supper was as enjoyable as well....
Some people say "supper" and some say "dinner" I am a "Breakfast, lunch & supper" person ! (LOL)

Lannette, your workout of PV 20 Min Core & Arm Definition (Vilmaliz B. 2/16/21), Spine Align, PV 30 Min UB Progressive Weight Training (PBall Strap, Heavy Weights, Alexia A.), Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10 min., Rowing 15m & Sauna - 20m sounds great (especially Sauna !) Rowing too....you must have gotten your
water rower??? I am so excited for you, do you love it? The water rower is so great, especially the
"swishing" & resistance of the water....I love my Concept 2, but the water rower is equally great.

Great job Nora with:
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 30 minute POWER HIIT Cycling Workout= 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Exercise Stretching- Stay for Dessert= 11 Min WTG!

Today I did:
Cathe Blender- STS- Band & Loop - 28 min.
YT- Sweet Sweat- 20 min. Hiit Jump Rope & Strength Workout (really like this one & the instructor is nice too!! :)

Have a good day !

Hi Everyone! Today was:
- Sauna Warm-Up - 20m
- PV 25 Min Core & LB Definition (PBall Vilmaliz B. 2/16/21)
- Pilates Studio for LB 40m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Annette - The wedding sounds wonderful! I agree with Siobhan and believe that dancing is a definite workout!

Siobhan - Nicely crafted workout!
I’m afraid I made it sound like I do all the heavy lifting around the house. In reality DH & I share pretty much 50/50. Luckily chores one of us despises the other likes or at least tolerates. We both cook. He’s more gourmet than I. After 42 years we finish each other’s sentences.

Linda - That Band & Loop workout sounds great! I really like using band & loops.
Yes we did get our WaterRower and we all love it! We did consider the Concept 2 rower, which is a totally excellent rower! In the end the WaterRower was a better fit for our gym space and the way we plan to use it.

Nora - I hope you’re enjoying a wonderful rest day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.