Weekend Check-in Saturday, March 25th & Sunday, March 26th, 2023

Hi Everyone,

I took a rest day yesterday. Had trouble falling asleep Thursday evening. Great workouts from all of you yesterday. yeah!

Today I did 45 minutes of Cathe's Xtrain chest/back/shoulders for 45 minutes. I ditched the last round out of boredom. My mind wanted to move on. Busy day ahead in the office and I am a bit behind on casenotes from last evening.

Did anyone check out Biden visiting Ottawa? Wow. He checked the CPC leader and that party hard. Good times!!! Go Biden!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

siobhan

Happy Saturday morning;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workout with:

XTrain- Chest, Back & Shoulders for 45 minutes, but skipped the last round. High fives on getting it done today!:) Now go have a fun and busy day;)

Hello's and waves to Linda and Annette. Wishing you all a super Saturday.

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
YT- MLP- 20-minute Daily Movement Practice - Stretch & Mobility= 20 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- the babe.= 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Encore 2.OH! = 13 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Do This After Every Cycling Workout = 12 Min

Enjoy your Saturday ladies;)

Nora

Hi Everyone,

Today I did 30 minutes of Supercuts. I have lost my motivation to exercise. Why? I no longer love it. Slump? Winter blues? ugh.

Great workout Nora. Glad to see you checking in this weekend and keeping me company.

Have a great day everyone.

Great job Siobhan yesterday with Cathe‘s XTrain & today with Supercuts…I really like Supercuts.

Great workout Saturday, Nora, with
YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
YT- MLP- 20-minute Daily Movement Practice - Stretch & Mobility= 20 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- the babe.= 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Encore 2.OH! = 13 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Do This After Every Cycling Workout = 12 Min. Awesome!

Hi Annette, are you enjoying a rest weekend as well? :)

Hi ladies,

Took a 40 minute track and trail walk with my hubby. Did a little speed walking and some backwards walking to break up the walk. Nice 60 degree breezy day. Nice workouts ladies.

Well, I see you did get in some outdoor exercise, Annette…Good for you!!! I have taken Jack for several walks, so I guess that counts too :). Beautiful day here as well, close to 70 I believe…

Add on 18 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes. Now I am done. 70 degrees is nice Linda.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.