Weekend Check in Saturday June 20th & Sunday June 21st, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did Xtrain bi's & tri's - most of it. I added on 100 KB swings + 100 KB chest/shoulder move + 100 KB bicep curls

I worked out yesterday - did Cathe's most recent live chest/back/shoulders - so good!

I am in the office this morning seeing clients and catching up on paperwork. Have a wonderful weekend and get in those workouts friends!

Hi Ceci and all who follow,

Today I took a 48 minute walk in the neighborhood.

Humid with a nice breeze and a spritz of rain.

Have a great day and workout!!

Hi Everyone! Today is a planned rest day for me and the beginning of Week 3 of my rotation. It’s very humid and hot here.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a 40 minute spin class + 200 KB swings and squats

It was sooooooooo hot yesterday. I sat outside with all the neighbours for a while (large shared back patios) but eventually had to make my way inside. I've trained the kids to squirt my feet instead of my face.

sounds like yesterday was a rest day for you both (except for a walk).

I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Hi all

Yesterday was a rest day. We went to the beach and it was another amazing day.

Today was Ramped Up Total Body Live and yoga.

Ceci - it very hot here as well. I don‘t mind It as I love the Summer. I get cranky in the cold weather :).

Have a great day.

Hi Everyone! KY and Timesaver #1. I love everything about these WOs. The music is such a blast from the past.

Week 3 will be Timesaver WOs and I’ll extend my Kundalini Yoga sessions and do some Pilates Cadillac work.

The bad thing about hot and humid here is we have no air conditioning. The good thing about hot and humid here is that the temperatures always drop into the 60s at night so the house cools off. We do have a dehumidifier.

I’m opening back up to a couple clients and need to get my plan out on paper. I also need to order separate sets of bands, Pilates circles, mats, etc. so each client has their own set of items for our small gym & sheets for the massage room. So much to think about!

Have a great day everyone!

Lannette are you a massage therapist? Since we have been on lockdown since the beginning of March I have not had a massage since then. I was used to going at least twice a month. I am SO excited that my massage therapist is starting again on Saturday. My husband and I already have appointments

Lannette are you a massage therapist? Since we have been on lockdown since the beginning of March I have not had a massage since then. I was used to going at least twice a month. I am SO excited that my massage therapist is starting again on Saturday. My husband and I already have appointments
Yes, I teach one on one restorative exercise and practice restorative/myofascial massage therapy. DH is also an LMT. Second careers for both of us.

There are so many things to think about when opening back up! Our gym and massage spaces are a separate addition to our home.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.