Week2Week 4/5/21 - 4/11/21

Happy New Week!

Today was KY 11m, Stott Power Paced Circle 30m, Cathe Basic Step 25m

This will always be one of my favorite step WOs. We’re having 3 cords of wood delivered today so carrying and stacking wood will be a big part of our activities this week.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi all:

Today was CL Smokin Upper Body Blast. One of my all time favorites.

The weather has been favorable so we are walking again either in the morning or at lunchtime.

Have a great day!

Hey Guys,

Today was KY 11m, Cardio Trifecta 45m, Stott Pilates SFA 22m

We had more snow but it’s mostly melted. It’s cloudy and the seasonal brooks are running. We’ll be outdoors but working on wood, which is a yearly task for us.
B4A64253-04ED-446A-9AAC-705AAC2A6BF8.jpeg

Hi all

Lannette that is a LOT of wood! It’s April so I am hopeful we are done with snow!

Today was Yvette Step Cardio Hiit and yoga.

Have a great day!

Hey guys,

Today was KY 11m, Stott Reformer Jump Board - Bounce & Tone 50m
My core and adductors are singing!

Lisa, that wood will take us through next winter with enough left over for summer camp fires.

Geoff, I hope you’re just busy.

Have a great day!

Hi all:

Today was a WB mix of Lift It Hiit It Legs, LITE bonus abs and Extended Stretch.

Lannette - I am sure that you are sore from all that outdoor work.

It’s another beautiful sunny day. I am definitely laying in the sun at lunchtime :cool:

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa,

I ration out my wood carrying/stacking chores and do Pilates or some stretching after each session. If we get to the point where we can’t haul wood then we can’t enjoy heating with wood, so practice makes perfect. :)

Today was KY 11m, Cardio Trifecta 42m, Stott Total Body Toning UB 24m, Wood Stacking

Have a great day!

I'm still around. However, my cough has been lingering and exercise has been making me tired but I'm getting them in. At least tomorrow is Friday!!

Hi guys,

Today was Restorative - KY 15m, Breathwork/abs connection

It’s a beautiful day here, supposed to reach 70 degrees! I probably shouldn’t but will most likely stack some wood later. The sooner it’s on the rack the sooner the yard can be put in some sort of order.

Have a great launch to the weekend everyone!

Hi all:

Geoff - happy to hear from you. Hope you feel better soon.

Lannette - we reach 73 degrees yesterday!

Today was Yvette Metabolic Cardio. SO tough! Have a great day.

Hey Everyone,

Today was KY 11m, Stott Athletic Chair 30m, Cathe Cardio Party Boxing TS 22m, Wood Stacking - we’re gaining on it.

Lisa, I’ve heard those workouts are killer.

Geoff, wishes for continued recovery and a wave to Cooper!

Hey everyone,
Another beautiful day here and more of the song birds have returned!

Today was KY 11m, Cardio Trifecta 43m, Stott Flat Abs 22m, wood stacking

My back is weathering this wood stacking quite well.

Hope you both have a nice Sunday.

Hi all

Yesterday was a rest day. We took our son and his girlfriend to lunch. It is nice to get back to somewhat normal activities now that we are vaccinated.

Today was CL Stability Ball Total Body Weights and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.