Week to Week 9/7/20-9/13/20

Lannette

Cathlete
Monday - Happy Labor Day
I’m not great with naming things so feel free to come up with a catchy name for this check-in.

KY & RWH Plyo HiiT 1+ Step sync thru the first combo
I love using a bit of Step Sync after an HIIT wo.

It was my first time thru Plyo HIIT 1. I surprised myself by doing the one armed burpees. They were not pretty but I got enough done. For me, the burpee variations are a big positive of this wo. The intervals being all over the place was a negative but that could change with familiarity.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Lanette thanks for getting us started on the weekly check in. I love the name.

Great job on Plyo Hiit 1. That’s a tough workout.

Today was just a walk.

Have a great day.

Yesterday, was Margaret Richard Fitness Becomes You Vol. 2 & Today was Firm Vol. 6. I Have a Cathe DVD coming in the mail that I plan to do on Sunday. Getting about 2 to 3 walks in at .6 Miles a walk.

Geoff & Cooper

Kathy Smith Pilates for Abs in the books and Cathe mail today!

Attachments

• 118790907_10217508576921747_102278729691027019_n.jpg
    118790907_10217508576921747_102278729691027019_n.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 118798460_10217508577201754_8233327432617142715_n.jpg
    118798460_10217508577201754_8233327432617142715_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Wednesday

Hi everyone!

Today I did KY & Travel Fit. It was a great WO for today because I needed to step back a half step.

I guess I don’t know my own strength because I broke my band. ;) Luckily I had another heavier band at the ready. I’d love recommendations for high quality bands.

I’m putting the day of the week at the top of my post but am not sure if it’s necessary. We have people on vacation and I thought it would make glancing through posts easier.

Geoff, I’d love to hear your thoughts on your new Cathe once you try it. Do you own Travel Fit?

Wednesday

Hi everyone!

Today I did KY & Travel Fit. It was a great WO for today because I needed to step back a half step.

I guess I don’t know my own strength because I broke my band. ;) Luckily I had another heavier band at the ready. I’d love recommendations for high quality bands.

I’m putting the day of the week at the top of my post but am not sure if it’s necessary. We have people on vacation and I thought it would make glancing through posts easier.

Geoff, I’d love to hear your thoughts on your new Cathe once you try it. Do you own Travel Fit?
Going to try it Sunday. Sunday is my intense workout day. No, I don't have that one.

Geoff

Would you like to own it? I’d love to gift it and possibly a few others to you. PM me if you’re interested.

Hi all

Lanette I like the Idea of posting the day of the week in this thread. Very easy to see What was posted the day before.
Unfortunately every brand of band I have every purchased high-quality or not has broken after a few months of use. And I don’t use them that often.

Geoff you will love Athletic Training!

Today was a walk and yoga. I will most likely take the next few days off and start up again on Sunday. We are traveling up to Boston tomorrow so there will be a lot of walking but no formal workouts.

Have a great day.

Well I am a little slow, but I just realized this is the new weekly check-in. Another senior moment.

Here is what I have accomplished so far:

M-Jessica Smith WS3 1 Mile Motivation & Total Body Sculpt
T-Total Body Barre Workout 60m w/Barre with Andrea
W-KCM Build & Burn Core Cardio

I feel like I am living in Alaska. No sun shining, just a red haze. It's kind of creepy.

Have a great day.

Stephanie Huckabee Power Fit Harmony Speed Burn in the books. For a 20min workout if you add some 3 or 5lb weights it's a good 20min workout!! Normally, tomorrow would be a rest day. However, I had a birthday dinner to attend and cake and since the eating has been so/so an additional cardio workout for tomorrow to burn some extra fat and calories. On a positive note six months from tonight I'll be on my way to Rome...or still waiting in line at JFK to take off!!!

Hi Everyone,

While away I walked with my MIL for a couple of days. Drove from Ottawa yesterday home so no workout.

Today, however, I managed about 40 minutes total of McFit method (jump rope + weight training/bodyweight). I added in 10 minutes of Lite lower body pump as I had some extra time.

now - to stretch.

Thursday
I was up at 5:00 am but it’s been a crazy busy morning around here! KY & 45 minutes of walk intervals.

Welcome back Siobhan!

Hi all

Rest day today other than walking around Boston.

Thanks for getting this going Lanette.

Welcome back Siobhan.

Geoff that is exciting about Rome.

Have a great day

Hi everyone.

Today was Yoga Flow for Balance & Flexibility w/Yoga Upload. Now for some house cleaning. Have a great one.

Phew! What a crazy day!
Lisa, I hope you had a great day in Boston. We can definitely keep adding the days of the week to this thread.
Sherri, I saw pictures of the orange skies in your area. It looks like mars.

Geoff, I pm’d you to explain my post from yesterday.

Hi Ladies,

Usually, this would be a rest day. However, to burn off some of the extra fat and calories from the week, I went back in time to 1985 and did the aerobics section (With 2lb Weights) from Jane Fonda's New Workout. Some of you ladies might remember this...LOL!!!

Geoff

Attachments

• 881369493_295x166.jpg
    881369493_295x166.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi Everyone,

Today I did more McFit Method + Cathe STS Meso 3 for chest. I am drenched. now, to stretch...

Have a good day everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.