Week to Week 12/21/20-12/27/20

Hi all

Today was a WB mix of Cardio Slam/LI Sweat and the extended stretch from Step Boss.

JennieBean: As you can see from my check in today, I do use the workout blender :) I have never attempted anything on my phone. You cannot “mix” the workouts on an iPad but you can play and view them. I usually mix them on a PC. It’s one of my favorite things about OnDemand. You can make your own premises!

Have a great day.

That premix sounds awesome, jacmar!

I have yet to check out the workout blender but it definitely sounds like something I'll be checking out as I get more obsessed with all things Cathe, lol! I was more asking about the Workout Manager, which seems like a comprehensive tracker and scheduler for weight, calories, and workouts. I tried to set up my "calendar" on there by plugging in the ICE rotation but it put the wrong ones in and now I can't seem to remove them lol. Ah well, maybe it's not for me anyway! I track all my workouts via my Garmin app.

Hi,
I don’t know anything about the WO blender. I tried using the calendar once and had the same issue as you did JennieBean. I figured it out but can’t remember what I did. In the end I went back to my old list on my phone tracking method.

Today was KY 15m & Studio Pilates on the Bosu around 30m. I’ll do some light cardio later.

Happy Solstice anyone going to try to see the Star of Bethlehem tonight? We’re surrounded by the forest but we’ll try anyway.

Today I did Chiseled Upper Body. Another short & less sweaty one but I was fine with that today!

Thanks, Lanette! Glad to know it's not just me. I think I'll stick with my usual tracking methods, too.

I also think I'm going to switch to the Level 3 ICE rotation starting this week. I'm halfway through the 4 weeks and feeling up for a bit more challenge. We'll see! I'll stay flexible about it.

Happy Solstice, everyone! The days will start getting longer again from here, yay!

On the Second Day of Cathmas Ms. Torture gave to me Turbo Body Barre! Sore hips from yesterday, one hyper dog, and minor profanity directed at Cathe
1f923.png
1f923.png
!! This workout is a KILLER but a GOOD ONE!! I decided to up the intensity by using ankle weights so I know I'm going to feel it tomorrow! Cooper was getting VERY hyper so about 56min into the workout I had to pause and walk the monster. My other Cathe workouts should arrive tomorrow!

Carol: The Winter Solstice the longest night of the year & RIP Pan Am 103 the Clipper Maid of the Seas and the innocent people that boarded you on that December night in London 1988 :(

Good morning! Today was Low Impact Slide & Glide, or rather, one of the premixes. :) This isn't my favorite of her workouts. I have other gliding workouts from Mindy Mylrea, and I keep trying to like this type of workout, but there's something about it I simply don't care for. Thought I'd give it one more try though. Still, I'm grateful to be able to workout. :)

Didn't get to see the BIG STAR last night because of too much cloud cover here. :(

Super cloudy here so no star gazing. Hope you could see it Sherri.

today was KY 15m & Bodyweight & Bands premix standing only. My legs are still tired from my Pilates.

Have a great day everyone!

On the Third Day of Cathmas Ms. Torture gave to me ICE Chiseled Upper Body! Arms that feel like jello, Sore legs and hips from yesterday, one hyper dog, and minor profanity directed at Cathe
1f923.png
1f923.png
This is a good workout and I was able to use the same poundage as Ms. Oh Yeah and even went up a bit. Still haven't decided for tomorrow.

Got my gifts warped and and most of my cards done!!!

Geoff & Cooper

Happy Festivus!!

Today was CL Metabolic Meltdown and Perfect30 Extended Stretch.

I may try to tack on yoga later but I have a few picks for bakery pickups before tomorrow and Friday. We are NOT bakers lol

Sherri - I did not forget about sending you High Reps. Just super busy with work and holiday stuff. I will get to you after the New Year

Have a great day.

Hi everyone!

Today was Basic Intense Step - Kat Gates-Buettner. I love her step classes! I decided to skip yoga today as my collarbone (old old injury) was really hurting.

Lisa - No worries. After New Years will be fine. Maybe it will be here in time for my birthday...lol. Thanks again for your generosity!!!

Today was ICE Low Impact Sweat Cardio 2 + Blizzard Blast + MM back. Yesterday was a very lazy rest day so it felt good to get back to it.

Folks who use OnDemand: the only minor complaint I have about the streaming is that there's a 2-3 second pause between segments of the workout. It's NBD but it sometimes means I end up on the wrong foot, which can be somewhat irritating during step workouts. Anyone else have this and is there anything I can do with settings to make it better? Thanks in advance!

We didn't get to see the Christmas Star... Too many clouds yesterday and today. Bummer! So cool some of you got to see it!

I'm hoping to hear from the recruiter about this new position tomorrow. Was supposed to hear today according to the hiring manager but it's 7:15pm here so I think that ship has sailed! :confused:

Curious: I know some folks live in NJ... I gotta ask... Have any of you met Cathe?? :D

On the Fourth Day of Cathmas Ms. Torture gave to me Basic Step! One confused dyslexic
1f923.png
Arms that feel like jello from Tuesday, Sore legs and hips from Monday, a store body from Sunday! One hyper dog, and minor profanity directed at Cathe
1f923.png
1f923.png
I could do this workout 5x a week for a year and still wouldin't get it
1f923.png
However, if I can keep up the intensity I'm happy and I even used 2.5lb weights for about 10min of the workout.

BTW: HAPPY FESTIVUS!!! I had the pole outside my office!!

Attachments

• 131930814_10218116706724612_2374373610876802516_n.jpg
    131930814_10218116706724612_2374373610876802516_n.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.