Week to Week 11/16/20-11/22/20

Hi all,

Well, I had planned on Tracie Long Defining Shape today but I had to cut down my jasmine. Between the wind, rain, and gravity, my wooden arch just could not hang in there. There must have been 50 lbs. of jasmine on top!! That was quite a workout!! We will replace the arch with a metal one this time so we don't have to go through this again in four years. Ugh!! So I will get to Tracie tomorrow. Have a great day.

Hey everyone,

I did KY Non-impact aerobics mix 20m & Walk Intervals 45m

Lisa - It will just be my husband, myself and my son who lives with us. My other adult son and his SO usually visit but won’t be this year. They were staying home for their cat, who is recovering from a 4 story jump/fall - long but heart warming story and the cat is fine. I’m glad they aren’t coming now because there would be issues with them needing to quarantine both pre & post visit. 4 weeks isolation is too much for a 4 day visit.

We’re doing a traditional meal because my son loves Thanksgiving and we’re dressing up.Take that Covid-19! What are you doing?

CarolRose & Sherri - I want to eventually pull out my Traci Long DVDs.
Sherri, that’s a huge Jasmine! We have a 30” potted jasmine we got this summer as a cutting. It has to winter in because of our winter. It got a single bloom this summer and the fragrance was amazing. I can’t imagine what yours must be like in full bloom.

Hi all

Today was Yvette Moderate Impact Circuit and yoga.

Lannette: my kids will be coming for Thanksgiving but no flying as they can drive here. My son and his SO are in NJ so same state. They get tested all the time. My daughter and SO are in MD. They will have to quarantine when they get back but they have no issue with that. They are both in the public health field and follow that model to a T - they worked remotely, only get groceries delivered, etc. They also get tested monthly. I did not realize you still had a child at home!

Hello to CarolRose, Sherri and Geoff.

Have a great day.

Well, no workout for me today. My low back is screaming. So, I am just doing light housekeeping.

Lannette - Yes, the jasmine in bloom last year was massive. It smelled so good. It will be a couple of years before it is like that again. I had to cut it way back.

Waves to everyone!!

Good morning, everyone! I didn't workout yesterday because I had my quarterly doctor appointment in the morning, and I'm gone too long when I have those. It eats into my break time for work, and I do not like to work extra on Fridays. :)

Today was Cathe Total Body Trisets Lower. I got my second Shingrex shot yesterday so my arm is still sore. I decided to do the Upper body split tomorrow. :)

For Thanksgiving, it's just my husband and I plus our grown daughter now. She's a Starbucks manager and they are super careful in the stores. They have been since this all began. She's been tested a few times when one of her associates had symptoms or tested positive, but she's never had a positive test, thank God. And, she's never had symptoms herself.

My husband is still working three days a week in the hospital, but it's a desk job and they wear masks, so his potential exposure is very minimal. As for me, I work from home, and except for doctor appointments, I've been a hermit all year. :( But, that does mean we should be safe to get together and have dinner Thursday.

Our daughter turns 30 in a couple of weeks and we had planned to take her to dinner, but we have cancelled that plan. We will get takeout and have dinner here.

Hi Everyone!

It’s been a busy couple of days. Good busy but still busy.
Yesterday was a rest day.
Today was: KY - Glands Mix 20m, Pilates Cadillac TB 18m, Pilates Chair TB 28m, Melt Neck 8m

I’m really enjoying the Pilates block of my rotation. I might just have to extend it by a week or so.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Hi all

Yesterday was a rest day. We did a major deep cleaning in the house.
Today was CL Muscle Confusion and yoga.
Have a great day

Good Morning . Have you also got the Cath yoga max and yoga relax dvd? I was wondering how the compare to the Perfect Flow Yoga? thank you
Yes, I have them both. They are longer in length, but there are premixes that can shorten the workout. They are similar to Perfect Flow, but enough variety that I don't feel as if I'm doing the same workout. Hope this helps! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.