Week to Week 11/16/20-11/22/20

Hi All!
I’m going to check in with KY & 45 minutes of walking intervals.

I’m bummed because the Covid numbers are getting really bad in our state. I had to make the tough decision to shut back down until after the holidays.

I was only going to be open for 2 more weeks before my normal holiday vacation but it feels like we’ll never get out from under this.

CarolRose: I’d love to hear your opinion of P30 Perfect Flow. I’m hoping to fit that into my rotation in the next few weeks.

Hi all

Lannette - I am so sorry to hear that we need to shut down your business again. NJ is not not doing great either. Jan 20th cannot come soon enough...

CarolRose - you are really enjoying the Perfect 30 series!

Hi to Geoff and Sherry

Today was Xtrain All Out LI Hiit and Perfect 30 Extended Stretch.

Have a great day.

Sunday: Firm Vol. 4
Today: Margret Richard Good & Strong Volume 2
On another fitness note Just added up my workouts for the month and just realized I'm at 233 workouts for for the year!! Broke last years record of 231 workouts for 2019!

Attachments

• 125537619_10217900196151983_143497122315433656_o.jpg
    125537619_10217900196151983_143497122315433656_o.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 125504959_1601953209973000_6414492114693167726_n.jpg
    125504959_1601953209973000_6414492114693167726_n.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 0
@Lannette I really love both workouts on the Perfect Flow DVD. They're each only 30 minutes, which fits perfectly into my weekday time to workout. The moves aren't so far beyond what I'm able to accomplish right now that my mental focus becomes difficult.

I like that Cathe and crew are at all different levels of flexibility. They're relatable, and their differing levels give me something to aspire to. Hope this helps! :)

@jacmar I decided to incorporate yoga and a mobility-type workout into my schedule a few days a week, because mobility/flexibility are what I need to improve on right now. I didn't realize Cathe also had two other yoga DVDs out (Yoga Max and Yoga Relax from the Low Impact series) and I have those as well, but they are longer in length, so I want to preview them on a weekend before figuring out how to incorporate them into my schedule. :)

Good morning! In keeping with my focus on yoga, balance, flexibility, I dug out Tracie Long's Reach Further from her Focus series. Still not doable for me in its entirety, but definitely better than the last time I tried to do this one. :) :)

Hi all

Geoff-great job on increasing the workouts for the year. That is a major accomplishment

CarolRose- I believe there are shorter premixes on both Yoga Max and Yoga Relax. I lose focus quickly with yoga workouts so they need to be 25 minutes or less. I definitely need to focus more on mobility type workouts.

Hi to Sherri and Lannette.

Today was CL Circuit Works plus Barre and Core.

Have a great day.

Today was UB emphasis KY & Exhale Core Fusion Abs & Arms.

CarolRose: Thank you for taking the time to review the Perfect Flow WOs. You are heading in a similar direction to me with workouts. I’m kind of working in 2 week blocks

Geoff: Congratulations!

Sherri: Hurrah for Layla and her first walk!

Lisa: I’m going to be taking advantage of Cathe’s shorter Premixes this winter. I love that we have so many options.

Have a great day everyone!

CarolRose- I believe there are shorter premixes on both Yoga Max and Yoga Relax. I lose focus quickly with yoga workouts so they need to be 25 minutes or less. I definitely need to focus more on mobility type workouts.

Awesome! Thanks!! That will help. :)

Hello everyone,

Today was KY with a LB emphasis followed by a 20m Pilates Avatar session split between the Cadillac & the high chair. Then I did a 30m LB emphasis WO that came with the chair.

We had a little snow overnight and expect a high in the 20s today. It’ll be warmer by the end of the week.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.