Week to Week 10/12/20-10/18/20

Hi Everyone,
I’ve been doing a lot of KY and walking. We seem to be in the midst of a string of petty annoyances.

Package delivery issues, plumbing issues, and this morning we woke to heavy snow and a power outage.

The power’s back now but the lights keep flickering. I plan to workout but it may be a snowy walk. At least the cold temps will be helpful to my allergies, which are still acting up enough to be yet another small annoyance.

I’m going to try to be better about checking in. I pop onto my phone to post the day of the week but then life gets crazy and I never manage to get back.

On a positive note, I got my Cathe shipping notice.

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA all week. Thanks, @Lannette for checking on me! <3

Just one of those crazy weeks. October gets busy for us. Our wedding anniversary is in October (32 years on the 15th!), and so is my birthday. We also do a lot for Halloween, and even though we aren't likely to have any trick-or-treaters due to COVID, we are still decorating the house and yard for the neighborhood. :)

I had a colonoscopy (just a routine - no worries!) on Monday so Sunday was a prep day and I did not workout. Didn't workout on Monday, either, obviously. ;)

Tuesday I was still feeling out of it but managed to do part of Lean Legs & Abs. Wednesday was a two mile Leslie Sansone walk, Thursday I did the Firm Volume 5, and Friday I did Firm Better Body & Buns.

Also on Friday my husband had his 6 week follow up from his surgery, and he is now cleared to drive!! HOORAY!!

Yesterday, I did the grocery shopping with him again, though, because he still isn't supposed to lift heavy, and we needed a lot of heavy things like cat litter and cases of water. We also went to out to eat for our anniversary. It was the first time we've gone out to eat since COVID closed everything, and while it was a bit different, it was nice to get out for a while.

Today I plan on doing TLT Finding Your Core. Those four TLT workouts Tracie Long made are among my favorites of her workouts she did on her many solo ventures.

AND I got my shipping notice for the Perfect30 workouts!!! YIPPEE!!! Can't wait to try those out!!

I hope everything is having a great week! :)

Last edited:
Hi all

Yesterday was a rest day. I had a wonderful massage.

Today was CL Total Body Cardio Weights and yoga. It was a great circuit workout.

Lannette no worries on not getting here much. It very difficult juggling it all especially with running a business.

Carol Rose I am glad to here your husband is doing better. We have all the heavy stuff on subscription from Amazon so we don’t have to lug that from the supermarket. We actually get a lot of stuff just sent to us from either Amazon or Target and only go to the grocery store for food items.

I don’t do the preorders any longer since I have Live and OnDemand. I will just wait for the new workouts to show up there.

Hi to Geoff and Sherry.

Have a good afternoon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.