Week 2 Week 3/8/21 - 3/14/21

Hi all

Today was Kick Punch and Crunch and yoga.

Lannette - I do all types of yoga. I don‘t particularly like Kundalini as it seems to make my anxiety worse.

Our temps are suppose to be in the 60’s for part of the week. I am hoping it’s enough to melt the last bit of snow we have!

Have a great day.

Hey everyone,

Today was KY15m, KVoight Arms 18m, Stott Pilates Sculpt & Tone 50m

Lisa, KY certainly isn’t for everyone. It’s great that there are so many different yoga practices to choose from.

Have a great day and week everyone!

Hi Ladies,

I was going to post yesterday, but my eyes were VERY SORE!! Friday was Stott Pilates Primary Mat Work. Sunday: FitPrime Steaming Cardio. Today was Denise Austin Hit the Spot Arms and Bust with mostly 10 and 15lb weights. Had to use 8 and 5lbs for a few exercises.

Unfortunately, my Mom lost her fight but put up a good fight and took him to 7. This is a picture of Mom and Triple B actuality shaking hands before rolling around the ring!

Geoff & Cooper

Attachments

• 26230751_10210792847992721_8134733562978466476_n.jpg
    26230751_10210792847992721_8134733562978466476_n.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
Today was KY15m, LB: Cathe Step Boss Intermediate 21m, Cardio Trifecta: Bike, Rebounder, TM 40m

Have a great day everyone!

Geoff: Thanks for sharing your mom’s picture. She is certainly an amazing woman.

Hi all

Geoff great photo of your Mom!

Today was CL LI Cardio Compound Upper Body and yoga.

It is 66 degrees today which made for a very pleasant lunchtime walk! I try to walk in the morning before work and at lunch in addition to my other workouts.

Have a great day.

Hi Ladies,

Today, I went back and did the workout that got me hooked on exercise Firm Tough Tape 2! Bought it in May of 2000 and the first time I did it I was hooked on working out! It's been almost 21 Years and I had some ups and downs on my workout journey, but I have stuck with exercise.

Came, across this and thought you ladies would get a laugh out of it, I know I did :) :)

Attachments

• 104298583_3617720461576689_8462603037121866846_n.jpg
    104298583_3617720461576689_8462603037121866846_n.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi Everyone!

Today was KY15m, John Garey Stability Chair 48m, Stott Amazing Tone 34m This was an amazing WO.

Geoff, that comic is pretty funny. :D

Lisa, We’re slated for highs near or in the low 50s for two days before we’re plunged back into the mid 20s on Saturday.

The problem with spring walks here is mud! We actually refer to spring as “mud season.” Wellies are in order. Once the mud dries up though, it is glorious!

Believe it or not I wore a pair of running tights that I purchased in 1998 and they are still like new after being worn all this time! At the time I bought 2 pair. If I’d known how durable they’d be I’d have bought one of each color!

Hi all

Today was CL 40/20 LI Hiit and a YogaTX segment.

Lannette - I despise mud! We are in a suburb 30 miles west of NYC so my daily walks are on cement. When we drive for a hike that’s a different story.

Have a great day.

Hi Ladies,

Well, the plan was to do aerobics today. However, my right hamstring was a bit sore so I decided to move it to next week and plan to do lower body tomorrow. Well, originally, a few months ago the plan was to be on a plane to Rome tonight. Ohh well hopefully, by November things are close to normal. On a positive note Amtrak is resuming daily long daily distance train service in May! I was able change/book my train trip from the Amtrak Empire Builder to my FAVORITE train the Amtrak California Zephyr from Chicago to San Francisco in September!!

Geoff & Cooper

Attachments

• cz.jpg
    cz.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hi all

Geoff that Amtrak trip sounds like a good one!

Today was Yvette Kickboxing and Heavy Legs Circuit and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Everyone,

Today was KY15m, Cardio Trifecta: Bike, rebounder & TM 45m

Geoff, your travel plans sound great! Glad you’ll be on the train you prefer.

Gotta run. Busy day.

Hi everyone!

Today’s a restorative day for me so just a little KY & Pilates core breathwork. We’re finally getting our first Covid vaccination today!

Lannette

Hi all

Today was CL low impact Bootcamp. I am now off to a massage.

Great news on the vaccine Lannette!

We are off to visit our daughter in Maryland this weekend so I most likely won’t be back till Monday.

Have a great day!

Hi everyone,

Lisa, have a great visit!

Today was KY15m, Stott Basic Pilates 24m, Total Body Toning UB 24m

Hi everyone,

Today was LB - KY15m, LB: Cathe Step Boss Intermediate 21m, Cardio Trifecta: Bike, Rebounder, TM 45m

Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.