Week 2 Week 3/14/21 - 3/21/21

Hi everyone!

Today was KY15m, Stott Pilates Power & Agility Reformer 46m This was a great WO! I’m really getting the hang of translating Stott reformer WOs to our Gratz.

Hope you all have a great day!

Hi Lannette - I beat you here this morning so I started our weekly thread. I will try to delete it.

Today was CL Total Body Mashup and a Sydney Cummings Stretch

Have a great day.

Lisa, hope your time away was good. I’m really sorry about the thread. I looked this morning didn’t see yours. I can’t it now. Did you delete it?

I can’t delete this one either. I put a link on your thread to this one. Again, I’m sorry for the confusion.

Hi all

Today was CL cardio boxing with metabolic conditioning and the perfect30 extended stretch.

Have a great day

Hello everyone,

Today was KY15m, Stott Toned Arms, Buns & Thighs 35m, Cardio Trifecta 45m

It’s sunny here and not quite so cold. Maybe spring will arrive after all.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry, for being MIA for the past few day's. I was not feeling, up to par and I HATE this time change!! Did Cathe Lite Strong Sets Upper Body today! Originally, was supposed to be flying back from Rome today, but it worked out because I would have had to go Rome, New York JFK, Atlanta, and on to Melbourne. Well, Cooper, is acting a bit hyper tonight.

Geoff & Cooper

Last edited:
Hi all

Geoff- I so agree with you on the time change. They really should end it.

Lannette - we had beautiful sunny weather here all last week and now it is cold and gray. I am hoping this is the last of it.

Today was Yvette All Out Cardio and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi everyone,

Geoff, Hope you’re feeling better. I’m another person who would like to see clock flipping stopped!

Lisa, It’s sunny and mid-40s today! I’ll take it while it lasts but I doubt we’ve seen our last snow fall.

Today was KY15m, Stott Stability Chair 45m, Stott Pilates Props V-1 28.5m This was such a nice combo. I really enjoyed it.

Hi Ladies,

Tonight/today was Firm Not so Tough Aerobics! Cooper, has been hyper tonight and needed a car ride to calm down....CRAZY DOG! Sommer, is around the corner it was 86 today.

Geoff & Hyper C

Hi everyone,

Today was LB - KY15m, K Voight Step 18m, Cardio Trifecta 45m - I forgot how fast we stepped back then. I was able to keep up but Karen’s cueing left a lot to be desired

Geoff, NSTA is a good WO! I need to pull those old Firm WOs out at some point.

86! That’s too hot for me! If I have to choose between heat and cold I always take cold, preferably with snow!

Hi all:

Today was Yvette Metabolic Step and yoga.

I will take 86 degrees any day of the week. I am s Summer girl :)

Have a great da.

Hi Ladies,

Today, was a different Cathe...Kathy Smith Secrets of a Great Lower Body.

Lannette: I Like Cathe but her aerobic routines are a bit complex for this dyslexic with two left feet. Firm is a bit easier to grasp. However, as long as I can keep up I'm happy.

Lisa: What part of the country are you in? I live in FL and summer is around the corner for us, it was 90deg today.

Geoff & Cooper

Hi all

Geoff - I am in NJ. We usually do not get Summer heat until June.

Today was CL Cardio Core Challenge, Step Boss Extended Stretch and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi all

Geoff - I am in NJ. We usually do not get Summer heat until June.

Today was CL Cardio Core Challenge, Step Boss Extended Stretch and yoga.

Have a great day.
What part of NJ? I'm from the Cherry Hill/Medford Area I.E. Exit 4 on the NJTP.

Hi everyone!

We have family in Bucks County, Pa and Philly so I’m quite familiar with NJ. We haven’t been able to visit our relatives thanks to Covid.

Today was KY15m, 30m Athletic Pilates circle on the reformer, 16m Pilates mat, 5 minutes of Cadillac walkover work.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.