Week 2 Week 3/1/21 - 3/7/21

HI all

Today was Kick Max.

Lannette - thanks again for getting us started this week.

Geoff - great job on the February workouts. Keep up the good wo4K.

JennieBean -welcome back! Glad you are feeling better,

Have a great day!

Hello everyone,

Today was KY15m, Karen Voight Slim Toning on ball 11m, Pilates Cadillac & Reformer/Jump Board 40m

Lisa, You’re welcome.

Geoff, Congratulations on your workouts!

JennieBean, Hope your Monday is a good one.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi everyone!

Today was KY15m, K Voight Energy Sprint leg toning on step + 2 sprints 18m, Trifecta Cardio: Spinning, Rebounding, Treadmill 40m

Have a great day!

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday was a Margaret Richard Upper Body workout and Belly Dance Class with Mom. Today was a Firm Total Body Workout. Getting closer to the weekend :)

Geoff & Cooper

Hi everyone! I'm so pumped it's not February anymore. Hehe!

Yesterday was 45 mins of spin. Today was IMAX4. It was supposed to be Low Impact Sweat but the OnDemand app stopped working on my tablet last week, and the Low Impact Sweat DVD that I have cracked when I was taking it out of the case this morning. :eek:

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, restarting the tablet... It just freezes on a blank screen. But it works on my phone! Ugh. I am debating canceling my OnDemand but curious if any of you have had similar issues?

Hope everyone is doing well. ❤️

Hi all

Today was a workout blender mix of Cardio Supersets and All Out LI Hiit and a yoga TX segment.

JennieBean-I have both Live and OnDemand. I find the best way to view is on my SmartTV. I have both apps on that seems to work the best. I use the apps on my IPads to just preview workouts. I may not be the best person to ask as I stream EVERYTHING so I am bias LOL

Have a great day.

Hi everyone,

JennieBean, :eek: Your streaming issues and cracked DVD would drive me to distraction! So sorry you had to deal with that.

I don’t stream anything so I’m no help. I did stream Callanetics for awhile and when they changed there streaming platform it no longer worked for me so that was that. Maybe contact CS?

Today was KY15m, Stott Stability Chair for Athletes 29m, Stott Arm Toning with weighted ball 24m
The ball wo was interesting because it felt as though I was working the inside of my shoulders as compared to the muscles on the outside.

Today was 45 mins of spin. Pushed myself to some of my old songs I used to use as a spinning instructor. Those were the good ol' days! Brings back happy memories.

Thank you ladies for commiserating with me about the app/DVD issues! It has been very irritating. My issue is that I work out in my sunroom, which is basically an enclosed, windowed porch. No temp or humidity control aside from the space heater I run in winter or the ac I blow in through the door in the summer when I'm out there. So I feel wary of putting a TV in there because it probably wouldn't fare well in the temp extremes, plus it's super visible from the outside and could potentially encourage a break-in. That being said.... Maybe I could get a small smart TV and just move it in and out of there when I work out...

Lisa I'm not up on how smart tvs work, since we don't use ours in the house as such. Would I be able to plug and play each time or would it have to go through a setup?

I'm also thinking about whether I could connect my phone to a monitor and play the app that way. I wish I was more tech savvy. And independently wealthy! Haha

It's irritating because this isn't the only reason I bought myself a tablet, but it's 95% of the reason lol!

Hi all

Today was LITE Stacked Lower Body plus the extended stretch.

Geoff- I love B&G!

Lannette - your workouts always sound so interesting!

JennieBean-before we had a SmartTV I used to have a cable that hooked my ipad to the TV and it would cast whatever was on the iPad. I then used the AppleTV to cast when I got tired of the cable. I am not super good with technology and usually have my husband help me when I get in a jam. I will say I have a lot more issues with the OnDemand app than with the Live app even with the SmartTV. It seems glitchy.

Have a great day.

Hi everyone!

Today was KY 15m, K Voight Energy Sprint leg toning on step + 2 sprints 18m, Trifecta Cardio: Spinning, Rebounding, Treadmill 30m

JennieBean, Hope you get it figured out soon. I can relate to the challenges of exercising in a minimally heated space. When we first moved here I worked out in our basement. BRRR

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday, I was crunched for time so I was only able to do a Stott Pilates workout. Today is usually a rest day but I did a Power Fit Harmony workout today. Anyway, tomorrow my Mom has her annual fight against her arch male nemesis. Hopefully, this year she wins.

Geoff & Cooper

Hey everyone!

Geoff, which Stott Pilates WO did you do?

Today was KY15m, K. Voight Arms 18m, Pilates Basic reformer 18m, Pilates Arms on the reformer 10m

Hi all

Yesterday was a rest day and today CL Super Cuts with Cardio Blasts and a Yoga TX segment.

Geoff how did your Mom’s fight go?

Have a great day

Hey everyone,

Today was KY15m, LB Cadillac Sequence 20m, Cardio Trifecta: Spinning, Rebounding, TM, 40m

JennieBean, Hope you aren’t too crazy busy.

Geoff: I’m sorry. I forgot about your Mom’s fight. Hope it went well.

Lisa, do you like any particular type of yoga?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.