Week 2 Week 2/1/2021 - 2/7/2021

Good Morning Everyone,

Today was Pilates+: KY20m, Roller Planking Day 3 - 30 sec. + Chest: Bench Press on Ball 2m, Stott Power Paced Fitness Circle 31m, Extras 5m

I hope everyone who’s getting snow today stays safe.

Hi all

Today was Yvette Cardio Blast, LITE Extended Stretch #2 and yoga.

We already have 6 inches and it’s still coming down hard. NJ has not had a snowstorm like in this in a long time. I am working remotely so no need to go out!

Have a great day.

I'm still around!!! 28 Workouts in the books for January! 5 Workouts ahead of January 2020!! Leslie Sansone Shortcuts Upper Body with 10 & 15lb weights to start February off!!! Cooper, came to the office for a bit today! Rome, might be postponed till I have no clue!! That might also, throw my Amtrak train trip off. Damn this COVID!!

Geoff & Cooper

Hi all

Today was CL Arms and Abs on the Ball (great workout) and yoga.

Geoff - what is the reason Rome may be postpone?

Have a great day.

Greetings everyone!

Today was Cardio+: KY20m, Roller Planking Day 4 - 30 sec. + Triceps Kickbacks + Overhead presses with band, Combo Cardio 45m - Spin, Rebounder & Tm

Lisa - That’s a lot of snow for your area!

Geoff - I’m sorry about your trip postponement. I agree with your Covid sentiment.

Hi, all! So far today I've done a lot of shoveling lol. I may do ICE Bootcamp later on, but I might not haha.

Currently waiting for a replacement laptop to be delivered so I can actually get to work at my new position. I'm attending calls via cell but other than that there's not much I can do, so I'm trying to chill.

Happy Groundhog Day, everyone! I guess Ol' Phil saw his shadow, so we've got more winter to look forward to. I'm still loving how much more light we're getting! Sunrise is at least a minute earlier and sunset is at least a minute later every day. :D

Quote Reply
Report •••

Hi all!

Today was Pilates+: KY20m, Roller Planking Day 5 - 40 sec. + LB: Callanetics LB 5m, Stott Pilates Split Pedal Stability Chair - 31m Amazing WO! Snow Shoveling 45m

JennyBean: I think that Snow shoveling counts as Total Body & Cardio - at least the way we shovel it does. I hope your laptop came! :)

Hi all

Today was Yvette Step Cardio Mashup and yoga.

We ended up with 18 inches of snow. My husband did a LOT of shoveling :)

Have a great day.

Hi Ladies,

Tuesday: Firm Bust & Butt
Today: Kathy Smith Peak Fat Burning with 2.5lb weights for an added challenge.

Lisa: Basily, the boarders are for the most part closed till right before my trip in May and my gut says it's going to continue. Plus, Delta continues to offer bare bones service even in International First Class and is still playing the safety line big time. How much snow did you get??

Lannette: The COVID Rules are getting out of hand. Because of this new federal order I even have to have a mask on even in my office with my door closed!!! That's not going to happen aside from annoying and dumb the mask gets in the way of my vision and gives me a headache. I'll put it on if I go to the copy machine or if we have a meeting.

Geoff & Cooper from Chilly Vero Beach, FL.

Hi Everybody,

Everything is fine. I am just taking a break from social media/internet. I have been refurbishing wind chimes and yard decor. I am also getting ready to start a new quilt. You know, things we did before the internet existed. I'm sorry I didn't post what I was doing. I had a horrible head cold for two weeks. I will be back asap. Take care everyone.

Hello everyone,

Today was Cardio+: KY20m, Planking Day 6 - 45 sec. + Shoulders - 4 exercise Giant Setx2, Combo Cardio 45m - Spin, Rebounder & Tm

Sherri: I’m glad that you’re well. Enjoy your break from the Internet and your quilting. I love wind chimes. We have multiple sets outside our home. I’ve broken up with quite a few of my old internet haunts. It’s amazing how much time you automatically seem to find.

Geoff: It’s hard to wear a mask all day when you aren’t used to it. Did they say why the closed office requirement? Maybe fear of the potential of suspended virus? The headache sounds miserable.
When my massage & Fitness practice was open I was mandated to wear a mask constantly. It felt bothersome even though I had worn one during 12 hour shifts as an RN. That surprised me.

Hi all:

Lannette - thanks for getting us started everyday!

Sherri - glad you are OK.

Geoff-we got 18 inches of snow! I am currently working remotely and will continue to do so until I have my second vaccine shot. When I was in the office for a short while over the last year I only needed the mask if I left my office. I have a feeling we will not be flying unrestricted until the end of Summer/early Fall

Today was CL Touch Up Traning Lower Body and yoga.

Have a great day.

All I can say is when it RAINS IT POURS!!! On my way home for lunch my dashboard lights started to flicker and I barely made it into my complex. Took 20min to get a hold of roadside service and almost two hours for the two truck driver to show up and towed it to the wrong mechanic!!! I had a Cathe workout planed for today, but had to go back to the 80's and do the mat work from Jane Fonda Easy going. Now, I need a good stiff drink!!

Good Morning all,

Restorative day for me, KY 20m, Extra Stretches 10m, Sauna

I had a foot and lower leg massage last night.

Geoff: I’m so sorry about your car issues. Car issues are super anxiety producing without the car being towed to the wrong shop! I hope it got sorted out and that you enjoyed that adult beverage.

Hi all

Today was Yvette Cardio Kickboxing and Stability Ball abs. I may do the Perfect 30 Mobility later.

Geoff: I cannot stand car trouble. Years ago, I started leasing affordable cars every 3 to 4 years. It has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. We have a Nissan Altima and love it!

Lannette: I have a massage tomorrow and cannot wait! Do you have one specific massage therapist or do you rotate?

Have a great day

Well, today was a lot better over yesterday! Got my car back and it only cost $112.00 and was an electrical problem. Anyway, today is usually a rest day but I'm trying to break February 2020's record so I did a Buns of Steel Thighs workout and finished Firm More 5 Day Abs.

Lisa: I have an '04 Civic with a little under 194,000 Miles and for the most part it's held up VERY WELL. Now and again I thin about getting something else. However A. I don't miss having a car payment :) B. When you get a new car you want to keep it as clean as possible. Let's face it that's only, going to last 5min with a Cooper :)

Hi all!
Still super distracted and feeling anti-screen-time, but doing well.
Wednesday I did Boot Camp Circuit and it kicked my ass! Lol. I know I've said this before, but it's crazy how much even a short time off impacts one's stamina when you reach "a certain age" lol. Thursday was 40 mins of spin. Yesterday I rested and today I'm planning on joining a streaming Pound Fit class with my college friend, Laura, who lives in NC.

Geoff - wow, you've had a lot going on! I am sorry to hear about your trip. It feels like it doesn't make sense to even try to plan anything until someone decides we've reached herd immunity.

Lisa & Lannette - oh man, I miss my massages! My back, shoulders, and neck are a hot tangled mess these days. I do what I can with a foam roller and lacrosse balls but I can't wait till I'm not too scared to go for one again! One of my body worker friends did outdoor massages in the summer last year and I think I'm gonna do that this year if she offers them again.

Sherri - good for you on the social media/internet break. I applaud you for it! Unplugging is such a great, healthy thing to do. As I said earlier in my post, I've been really not feeling the screen time lately. I took a long break from Instagram (the only social media platform I'm on) after the election and only just got back to it. I'm happy to say I keep forgetting to check my feed there now, rather than scrolling mindlessly several times a day like I used to do.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! Sending good vibes out there! :)

Hello to everyone!

Today was Pilates+: KY20m, Roller Planking Day 7 - 45 sec. + Chest -Supine Bosu Flies - 2m, Stott Essential Reformer 54m, Extras 4m

My reformer feels great since my husband did the maintenance on it.

Geoff: Great news about the car! We are the same with our cars! We actually put 300,000 miles on a Tercel and 287,000 miles on a RAV4. Both ran like a top when retired but had rust issues. We currently have a Corolla with close to 200,000 miles on it, an Echo with 64,000 miles on it and a RAV4 with 57,000 miles on it. After a while they’re like family.

Lisa: My DH is also an LMT so we trade regularly. He’s great with feet. He relaxed my upper back and shoulders through reflex points in my feet.

Jenniebean: That is so great that you can do a streaming class with your college friend!

Hello to Everyone,

Today was Cardio+: KY20m, Planking Day 8 - 60 sec. + Triceps Kickbacks, Combo Cardio 45m - Spin, Rebounder & Tm

Hope everyone has a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.