Week 2 Week 1/18/21 - 1/24/21

Hi all - TGIF!

Today was CL Hiit It Strike It Crunch It, a Jessica Smith stretch and yoga.

Lanette - I really enjoy Cardio Party. The blast add on is great as well.

JennieBean-last year was my first colonosopy and I did the Suprep. It did not work. I followed instructions to a T. Maybe that’s why my doctor is trying something different? I just hope it works this time so I don’t need another for 5 years lol

Hello to Sherri, Geoff and CarolRose.

Trying hard not to be political but I am SO stoked for this new administration :)

Have a great day.

Good morning,

Today was Restorative: KY 20m I might add something easy later but I’m feeling inclined to leave well enough alone.

I didn’t list it but shoveled snow for an hour earlier this week. I was really happy that I didn’t even get sore. Previously shoveling heavy, wet snow would have greatly messed up my alignment. Progress!

Have a great day everyone.

Trying hard not to be political but I am SO stoked for this new administration :)
I couldn't agree more on the above!! "Stoked" is absolutely Also, that sucks you had to do the Suprep and it didn't even work!! I really hope the next one goes well for you and you don't have to go back again for 5 years!

Lannette, that's awesome that shoveling snow didn't jack you up. Yay!!

Today was about 40 mins of spin. Felt good! Tomorrow will be a rest day (other than clearing out my office to prep for my new job on 2/1).

I hope everyone has a great Friday and an awesome weekend.

Good Morning All!

Today was Total Body: KY 20m, Stott 3D Balance on the Stability Ball 41m, Extras 10m

I’m also trying not to be political but am pleased with our new administration. It doesn’t wipe out the challenges we face but at least there’s a plan.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning! FINALLY I was in the mood to workout again today. :) I've been ... I guess decompressing. I had no idea how stressed I'd actually been, between the pandemic and the former White House Administration, until the latter was finally gone for real and a new, glorious day had dawned. :) :)

Did roughly 95% of LITE Stacked Sets Lower, which for me is practically a miracle. :) :)

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone!!

Good morning,

Today was Cardio: KY 20m, Stott Pilates Cardio & Core 21m, Step Boss first 30m, Extras 10m

It took a lot of work but I got DH & I scheduled for our first Covid vaccination. We’re both over 65 but interestingly I discovered that the state had made me eligible to get the vaccine back when they started vaccinating RNs. My license is still active and I guess that was all they required. I’m still glad I didn’t bump any actively working RN.

Have a great day everyone

Today was ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast + BB + MM shoulders + Icy Core. Good hard work! I took several breaks, especially during the Blizzard Blast haha!

Lannette, that's great you guys are scheduled for the vaccine. When does that happen?

Hope everyone has a great day. :D

all

Yesterday was a rest day and today was Yvette low impact step chest tricep circuit and yoga.

Lannette That’s great news on getting vaccine appointments. I have been trying for a few weeks in NJ.

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.