Weebles Wobble....

FourAM

Cathlete
And on stability abs...They do fall down!:D I just want to say that it is a good thing that there are not cameras in my workout room because if there were I would be the number 1 video on youtube right now:eek: I fell off my ball so much this morning that I was on the floor I think more than I was on the ball. But...it was fun:D
Thanks Cathe for giving me something to smile anout today:D
Rachel

Rachel-I did the stability ball abs this morning for the first time and I think I might have been able to do the one-legged pikes if I weren't laughing so hard at myself! Yeah, I'm a Weeble Wobble too! :D

Gayle

No equipment

I found that the "no equipment" section on ab circuits was the hardest of them all (although I have not tried the partner abs yet). Although they look easy, those split-leg crunches are killers. It's unusual for me to experience DOM in the ab area, but after doing those a few times - it's there!

I am not new to Cathe workouts - been at it for several years. I cannot for the life of me, master a two-legged pike on the stability ball. Most of you have moved on to mastering the one-legged pike and I have to admit - I am jealous! If you have any tips, advice, techniques on getting me up there with those 2-legged pikes, I would appreciate it! I want to be able to join in on the conversation on one-legged pikes! LOL

Also, I know I may sound crazy, but I just finished up week 3 of Meso 1, and I can actually tell a huge difference already in my upper body (lower body not so much, it will need more work), but I am amazed at the results that I am getting so quickly. I'm really psyched! Can't wait to see what I can accomplish at the end!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.