Websites

erinw

Cathlete
Hi ladies. I am curious if any of you can recommend some good websites with info on infant care, such as forums or articles on finding the right formula for your newborn, how to get a newborn to sleep through the night, etc. Basically I am looking for websites for new moms where you can help each other out and offer advice. Also, are there any good sites out there that offer discounts on formula or offer coupons for formula or other baby items? Hopefully someone here will know what I am talking about, as I am sleep deprived lately and not sure I make much sense! ;)

Hi Erin.

I also like babyfit.com. If you sign up for recipes, they will email you a healthy new recipe every day. Some I like, some I don't, but it is nice to get new ideas every day. I also used whattoexpect.com

I am a LAZY shopper, so I order my diapers online. I get mine from diapers.com. You will have to see if the prices are good for your area. I live in Wisconsin and the prices on this site are just a little bit lower than what I would pay at Walmart, but that may not be the case where you live. They also do free shipping, which is nice. I get huge bulk cases of diapers, so I only have to order diapers once every 3 to 4 months at a time. That is nice. Also, I have a code you can use if you decide to order from this site and save money. The coupon code is RXWA1795 and you will save $5 on your first order. That is always nice.

Chrissy, thanks for those great websites. They look really good! And good luck with your pregnancy. I hope the baby arrives soon. :)

Robin, thanks also for that link to diapers.com, which I will be checking out here shortly.

WebMD has forums for all the different stages of babies! I loved that website forum and used to check it daily when I had more time. I totally understand your sleep deprived state. As you have heard, it will pass, and things will get much better, I promise. My son was very colicky and a challenge for the first 3 months. I started to wonder why I wanted a child so badly. BUT, it did get much better. Now I get what everyone was talking about.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.