Website ghost deleting posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for Dave. Even though the comment by SNM was clearly innocent and not malicious at all I can still understand his feelings.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x(

Oh, Runnergirl, are you kidding with this???????????? ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Let's go, everyone. Back to work.

Now why on EARTH would you post that in this thread and not in Dave's explanation thread (and he's not back by the way)?

Yeah, I think our Troll has an agenda.

Heck let's just talk about something else in this thread to get rid of the stigma and so trollie won't win this round.

So, a friend recommended the book "Eat. Pray. Love." to me. It's like the book that changed her life. I feel like I HAVE to read it because she's so into it (she gave me her copy and says I MUST read it), but, from what I've read about it, it seems too whiney to me. Has anybody here read it, and if so, what do you think?

I haven't read this book but like you, I've heard so much about it. Maybe I'll go get it.
Gee, what a fun topic.... ;)

Allison

I read it and really liked it. I didn't find it 'whiney' at all. In fact, I'm not even sure what that would mean in relation to the book. It's a very easy read so even if you don't like it, it shouldn't take you too long to get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.