We may have a new family member

Cynthia - I am so super happy for you and your family - Isabella is an absolute angel. What a sweet soul in those eyes!! She is beautiful.:)

She's definitely the perfect match for you! You can see the love and adoration in those puppy dog eyes already! How is Maximus handling having a new little sister? :)

Oh my gosh Cynthia, Isabella is adorable!! Congratulations to you! Get a load of that face:D

I totally agree with Shana's post too :) and yes Mercedes would approve:)

I'm so happy for you :D

Oh my goodness what a sweet sweet face she has!!! Congratulations Cynthia!! I am sure she will touch and warm your heart and that Mercedes would want only that for you!!

I love Mastiffs :) my little boy is an English mastiff . . . he's drooling on my feet as I type this :p -- he is 15 months this Thursday and a hair under 200 pounds. He's one big gigantic pillow of love (and drool too)

Enjoy Isabella, as I know you will!!

Hugs!

She's definitely the perfect match for you! You can see the love and adoration in those puppy dog eyes already! How is Maximus handling having a new little sister? :)

Thanks everyone!!!:)

Maximus is the perfect dog...I know I'm his mother:D, but what can I say. He loves all dogs and is very good with puppies. I would have never guessed he would be so gentle with a puppy until my son's GF brought her GSD puppy over to play.
Anyway, they were playing 3 minutes into the introduction.:D:cool:

I got Isabella into puppy class!! Class started 3 weeks ago, but the instructor is letting her join in and she will make up the first 3 classes after she finishes this class and will be enrolled in the next session. Her first day of school is today @11am!!! I can't wait to see my 40lb girl with the other puppies.:eek:
I'll post pictures when I get home.:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.