Watercoolers...Fiesty Friday!

Just starting us off! :D Where was Jeanette last night???? :confused: Hope everyone has a great day! Back later to catch up with everyone...I think I caught up last night if anyone wants to go back and read....;)

Morning!

Today was 3 combos from Christi Taylor's Solid Gold Step, then switched to 4DS Triceps and Biceps. Probably no more workouts for me until Tuesday as I'm sure the back and knees will be tired and sore from the pavers. We'll be starting that tonite after work and probably work all day long both days.

I got a 20 mile bike ride in last night, visited with DH afterwards. Then crashed on the couch so didn't get to report in. I was tired and overslept a little this morning.

Kim, hope DS is feeling better today. What's on tap for the September rotation? That one looked good to me, but this morning I was tired and had to force myself to work out. No more workouts for the next few days for me.

Wendy, did you find a sub for CTX? That series really is a good one. It was one of my first purchases and I'm always surprised at how it works you. High reps, huh? Whenever I think high reps, I think of the biceps in ME that are a cooker, though low weight. I haven't done any part of MIC in quite a while. It's not one of my favorites. I don't think that 4DS step would be the same as a 10-10-10 replacement. JMO.

Debra, going to work on that desk today? I should talk, my house needs some attention badly, probably won't get any this weekend though. I'll have to check out the pics of Julia when I get done typing here. I'll let DH know that you haven't seen any snakes.

Laurie, how were the drinks last night? I love margaritas! I love salty, sweet and sour. Glad your DH has a handle on the dissension.

Must go now and visit with DH, compile a plan of action for this weekend...

Well today won't be a boring sit around day because Body Max 2 is on the schedule :p It'll take me most of the morning to do and then the afternoon to recover from it.;) I think I'm going to go to the toy store and buy ds a copy of the board game Scrabble, he has another word game Upwards that's he's been beating both his dad and I at the last few days. Also got to pick up the dog's meds.

Jeanette Oh a Christi Taylor dvd, I have a couple of those but never put the time in to learn the choreograpy, hmm, maybe that's something I could do while I'm off work this week. I'm sure the pavers will be a terrific workout, my upper body was really sore after pulling out the carpet last week. Yes, I started the Sept rotation, day 2 is BM2, Wendy is doing the Sept rotation as well!

Wendy What did you substitute CTX with? I just completed the whole 4DS series last week and no intervals in it. Not too many of her workouts have intervals. DS is fine with the buzz cut, he's had them before during hockey season, it's a hockey thing. LOL on the tattoo on the back of the head, I guess as you get older if you don't like the tattoo you just grow your hair out. Yes, ds and his friends are having lots of fun with his wheelchair :confused: yesterday morning he went with just his crutches and his friends were disappointed. He took the wheelchair back with him after lunch as his sutures were sore from hopping all morning. Good luck on the test today!

Debra-I'm glad that the massage is helping with the headache. So is the desk cleaning on the to do list for today??

Laurie Hope you had a fantastic time, out with friends last night! Wow, so much drama with the faire, maybe because you all spend so much time together during those few weeks. Are they paid positions or volunteer??

Time to go get the kids up!
Kim

Hi Ladies!!!

Tonight I have a quiz in anatomy and a written test in massage theory. I doubt I'll have time to workout.

Last night I did LIS instead of HIS. I remember HIS being very difficult for me to pick up. I was too tired to try learning it last night.

Going to read yesterday's personals.

Wendy

Let me get to today's personals first.

Jeanette...
How exciting to finally get the pavers placed! The last couple of nights have been long here with watching the RNC. TTOM is overdue!!! And, I've barely got the energy to do what I need to do in a day. Never enough hours, huh. I ended up doing LIS even though it doesn't have any blasts. :D I was so tired by the time I got around to pushing play. Goodness, I haven't tried ME in ages either. Well, I guess you could say I haven't done any Cathe in ages since I hurt my shoulders. I can't say if ME and PH are similar. In a way, they are. In some ways, they are different.

Kim... I might have to be a day behind you. We'll see how my day progresses. I may just homeschool the girls tomorrow and use today to study. I need to buy Scrabble for dd. Debra played that game with the girls during vacation. Isn't she such a good mother!!! :) Hope your ds takes it easy on those sutures today. Glad to hear he's having a blast with the wheelchair. :D

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Debra...
Tell the Diva that her hair ROCKS!!! Very adorable!!! Maybe, her pictures will convince the twins to cut their hair again. Got it good and deep last night?;) There are some many different types of deep pressure massages. Was it pfrimmer? Or trigger point therapy? After I finish my classes, I plan on spending thousands of dollars on a two week intensive course on Pfrimmer in Philly. It's based on cross fiber, working deep, and trigger points. :)

Laurie...
Oooooo.... the drama does go on!!! What a mess!!! Wow! I hope this blows over quickly. But, it looks like it might not. UGH!!! How's your head feeling this morning? Do you to look like this guy? --->:cool:

Okay, I really need to drink some coffee!!!
Wendy

Morning Coolers,

Today I ran for 2 miles and finished Legs & Glutes. Should have some toasty buns tomorrow! :D

Had a great time with my friends last night, and has a couple of margaritas. Talked some trash along the way too. :D

Debra, Thanks for starting us out today! DH has been on first shift starting around July. He now has a management position, so really can create his own hours. Since he has started this new job, he is way less stressed. :D Apparently all the geman shepherds played with Cami yesterday, but they said that she really didn't want to go outside in the rain to go potty. What a diva I have for a dog! She doesn't seem to mind when we go for a walk!

Jeanette, You are going to be sore after laying all those pavers this weekend. Can't say that I am jealous at all. :D I will be busy enough cleaning the rest of our house. :(

Kim, Glad you will having a good time with BM2. DS should have a good time with the scrabble game if he is doing so well with Upwords. There are only a handful of people that actually get paid, the rest are all volunteers with our guilde. :)

Wendy, Good luck with your tests tonight, I'm sure you will do great! Oh yes ME is the one that just about kills your biceps. And you can tell Cathe is not having a good time either. The only thing with ME is that it seems to have endless step-ups. :eek:

Have a great day!

Laurie

Body Max 2 done, all 96 minutes of it! Really, most days who works out for 96 minutes, it's a little on the extreme side.

Wendy, about watching the RNC there sure seems to be lots of hoopla over this lady from Alaska, I take it this was quite a surprise for many Americans. There seems to be alot of focus on her family, very different up here. I couldn't even tell you if many of our leaders are married, or have kids. The family is not part of the political process as much.

DS was just asking me the other day when the US election is, it seems like the process has been going on for a year already! It's quite the complicated format, you all have, not that I really understand it. Is the election in November?

Rumors are that our PM will call a national election sometime this week, we don't have fixed election dates. Our whole process from election date being set to the vote will only be about 6 weeks. Short and sweet. There is some concern in the media that Canadians are too busy watching the American politics to pay attention to our election which are really pretty dry/boring. Which is maybe why the PM is calling the election now?
Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.