Water sports work out gear

Helen13

I am looking for work out clothes for paddle boarding, dragon boating etc. Does anybody know of any good companies for work out gear? My sister lives in San Francisco and her birthday is coming up. She also has a race in Canada at the end of this month, so I would like to get her something special.

Thanks.

I am looking for work out clothes for paddle boarding, dragon boating etc. Does anybody know of any good companies for work out gear? My sister lives in San Francisco and her birthday is coming up. She also has a race in Canada at the end of this month, so I would like to get her something special.

Thanks.
Swimoutlet.com I had great luck with them a few years ago. Check their return policy.

I dragon boat as well here in Canada on the West Coast. Is your sister in a dragon boat regatta at the end of the month here in Canada? I will be at the Steveston Regatta on August 26th. I was wondering if she will be at the same one.

My sister will be at the Victoria Dragon Boat Festival August 18.

I dragon boat as well here in Canada on the West Coast. Is your sister in a dragon boat regatta at the end of the month here in Canada? I will be at the Steveston Regatta on August 26th. I was wondering if she will be at the same one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.