Watching and waiting!

kollman201

I can just see us all staring at the screen waiting for Cathe's new January rotation! I can almost hear the strains of Jeopardy music!!:rolleyes:

To you too!

Thank you! Same to you from Wisconsin USA!! Love the fact that the computer makes for a small world!! Wonderful to be able to speak to you so far away!!

OK now where is that rotation??????

I'm waiting to from MI. Here's to a rotation hopefully focusing on losing those holiday pounds. Happy new year everyone

Waiting here in MA! :eek: Happy New Year!!!!!:D The weather is great went for a walk/run with DH. Felt great to start 2012 off that way.

New Years' Resolution

Patiently waiting for this rotation for my first attempt w/ STS!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Kisses from Portugal

Marta

Also Patiently waiting from Oahu,Hawaii :D its a beautiful day here.

Portugal and Spain in the house!!! how amazing is that!!!

Hi all

Oh to be in Hawaii. Lol. Happy New Year from the UK. Waiting patiently for the rotation. Keep coming back checking.

Laura

Still waiting ever so patiently in central Wisconsin. Need to workout soon, very cold and blustery today but the beautiful sunshine makes it bearable.

Too bad the rotation is not posted. Need to get the workout on now. Hopefully it will be posted later today.

Waiting here in Canada!

Also Patiently waiting from Oahu,Hawaii :D its a beautiful day here.

Portugal and Spain in the house!!! how amazing is that!!!

Oh my, Hawaii, I am so jealous........
My next life I vow to live there. Give me the sun, sand & hot weather and take away the snow & cold please!!!!!! Wanna trade?

Here in Portugal it's almost 5h30 pm...the suspense is killing me ;)

Sent from my Optimus Monte Carlo using Cathe Forum

Oh my still waiting. :)

Its a beautiful day here on Oahu. Sending Aloha and warmth to everyone :)

cgishops.com

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.