Want to buy new step video, dont now which one?

HaBepte

:) Hi all,
I have been stepping with Cathe for almost 3 months, and have been using the All Step workout, which I like a lot. However, I want to have a variety and want to get a new step video. I would like to know what some of use recommend as a follow up to All Step. I would also like one that has an ab workout too. Can someone help:eek: ?
Thanks Janice

:)I believe Cathe suggested in one of her earlier posts that if you are new to her step, Step Heat would be a good choice plus it has an abdominal workout. Good Luck!:) :) :)

I love "Cardio & Weights" and it has an Ab section in there.

"Rhythmic Step" is another favorite but has some tricky footwork that takes a little practice. (no ab section though)

They're all good, you really can't go wrong.

Danielle

:)

All Step was my first step tape with Cathe also! Now my favorites are Step Works, and Rhythmic Step. If you like the power moves alot, then go with Step Works (the last two sections are loaded with them), but if you like the dancier stepping, like the first section in All Step, then go for Rhythmic Step. You can't go wrong with any of her step tapes though. Once you start buying them, you won't be able to stop until you have them all! Take care!
Purplesky1120

I'd have to agree to go with Step Heat. It's fun but easy to get. Mega Step Blast is an oldie but a goodie of hers as well. You really can't go wrong with whatever you choose because Cathe's cuing is so excellent! Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.