W/O Card not Printing

PhyllisG

Cathlete
I have had no trouble printing the w/o cards up to now. I am trying to print #30 and absolutely nothing happens so I tried some other cards and zilch. I emailed for help and haven't heard back yet and I have yet to set my son to the task of trying to figure out what is happening. I thought I would ask here if anyone has a clue as to what could be going on. I followed the same procedure as previously with no problems so I am kind of at a loss. TIA

Are you able to print anything other than the workout cards? Did you confirm it's not your printer or a connection to the printer that could be the problem?

ETA: Other thoughts ideas, after you go to the WM and the STS tab, you click the "view and print" button, is that when nothing happens? Or is it after the card launches, then you try to click the "print" button, and then nothing happens?

If you can get the card to launch, and it is just the "Print" button does not pop up your print box, you can try in your browser, in the top menu bar, click "File", then "Print", maybe your browser is having a problem with the javascript.

If you have another web browser, you could also try doing this in a different browser, in case it is the browser having issues with the javascript.

Hope any of this helps.

Last edited:
I've had this problem also. My printer does nothing and my computer freezes up. I end up 'restarting' my browser and starting over. I'm not sure what or why, but its only when I print out workout cards and at least once every few weeks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.