VS Boyshorts

dss62467

Cathlete
I just got 2 pair of boy short underpants from VS in the mail today. Now THAT's a waste of $20. They're hideous! There must be a very particular body shape that can wear this cut of panty. They make my lower half look horrible - and I'm a size 2! Maybe it's because I'm short and my torso isn't really long. I should have just followed my normal VS thong choice and I'd be happy. Darn!

I bought some too because I had heard they don't leave a panty line. How awful! I would much rather wear a thong also!

I had bought several from VS and returned them all! I don't know if it was the material or what, but they were awful. I usually wear thongs from VS but for boyshorts, I found a nice style from Maidenform at Kohl's. Very flattering and no pantyline! VS can keep their boyshorts, I agree.

Wow, I thought I was the only one. I don't know if I got a bad batch of them, but they are horrible. The ones that I bought are loose on the bottom and just bunch up under pants. Let's just say, they don't look lovely. EEWWW! I took back the pair that I didn't take the tags off. I wonder if other boy shorts are better than the VS ones?

Karin

Never tried the VS ones. I like the lace ones from Fredericks. However, they will show as "bumpy" under thin or tight clothes. I have never tried their fabric ones, but I imagine they would be good, too. I wear normal size there, and no butt crawl. Hubby likes them, too. Also, I kinda have a round butt, and I have friends with smaller, flatter butts and it doesn't work for them. I think you need a bit of butt/hips/curves to wear boyshorts.

I'm not a fan of any VS underwear. My DH bought me some of the "cheekies" last Xmas, and they were the most uncomfortable things: like boyshorts, but with your butt cheeks handing out. Awful.

Funny, I just bought 3 pair of VS boy shorts in different styles, just to see if there was one I might like. Hated ALL of them. If I wanted a wedgey, I'd just assume go for a thong. I ended up buying my usual VS cotton bikini style that never fails me.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

"The most effective workout isn't necessarily the longest or the hardest; it's simply the smartest."

I tried them again this morning. Thought maybe I'd just wear them as pajama bottoms, or under my sweats when exercising. Ugh! Very uncomfortable. I think they'll be used as dust rags. Too bad - I love the colors.

OK - last word about these stupid boy shorts....I gave them to my 6 year old daughter (almost 7). They just about fit her! A little loose, but close enough for government work.

She can't decide if SHE likes them either!

I HATED VS boyshorts! They are AWFUL - so I feel your pain. My favorite boyshorts are Barely There - you can get them at Kohl's (where they're ALWAYS on sale ;) ) - very comfy, don't ride up, don't show panty lines. Fabulous! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.