VITAMIX CREATIONS QVC TSV - 1/3/10

vikinyc

Cathlete
QVC is presenting VITAMIX CREATIONS as a TSV on 1/3/10.
Not sure of the price; but I think it's on 5 easy pays.

Are these machines worth the price?

Viki

Curious to see the price....just paid 500 bucks for mine a couple weeks ago. It makes some awesome smoothies & soups. :)

I love mine too. The motor is so strong you put your shoe in it and it comes out as baby food. Worth every penny.

I LOVE my Vitamix, and I use it at least once a day (usually more than that).

The one on QVC looks good (the only thing I wonder about is the container, as the handle looks different from what I have--mine is rubber coated). AND you can get it in red! (If you buy the red option from Vitamix, it costs something like $50 extra).

QVC has a wonderful, no hassle return policy as well, so you can try it for 30 days, and if you don't like it, send it back for a refund.

Go for it!

After reading the posts of everyone raving about their Vitamixes, I took the plunge and ordered the one offered on QVC. The 5 easy pays made it a simple decision...just hoping my husband doesn't turn the TV on and catch a glimpse of the price!!!:eek:

I can't wait to get it...so excited!!!:D

I've been waiting for this to go on sale for a while, and with the 5 easy pays I coudn't pass it up! I love my magic bullet for small things, but I can't wait to get my RED vita-mix! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.