Viewing rotations in Workout Manager

Gibbee

Cathlete
Would someone please tell me how I can 'see' a rotation in workout manager without downloading it into my calendar? There are some really neat-sounding rotations I would like to look at, but how can I do JUST that.... Look at a rotation at a 10,000' view, not dumping it into my calendar. If putting it into my calendar is the only option to see it, how can I print out the list to review it that way? Sorry, I'm not tech savvy.... Thanks in advance!

Would someone please tell me how I can 'see' a rotation in workout manager without downloading it into my calendar? There are some really neat-sounding rotations I would like to look at, but how can I do JUST that.... Look at a rotation at a 10,000' view, not dumping it into my calendar. If putting it into my calendar is the only option to see it, how can I print out the list to review it that way? Sorry, I'm not tech savvy.... Thanks in advance!

You need to log onto WM, then click on Rotation tab, scroll down to find the rotation you want to view.
Then click on download. Last time I checked, there was no printing option. All the best Gibbee:)

I don't think you can view rotations in the WM besides downloading it. You can view Cathe's rotations in the Vidioe and DVD Rotation.

Here are all Cathe's rotations:

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/index-of-cathe-rotations-now-stickyd.288767/

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/index-of-cathe-rotations-sep-2014-2015.299397/

Gibbee, I've always wondered this same thing. I would love to view them first before hitting the download button.

I know... sometimes I want to just look at it as a whole the way Cathe and others post them in the rotations form so I can see the big picture and possibly tweak the rotation for myself. I do not care for having to download it into my calendar in order to see it. Bummer.

I know... sometimes I want to just look at it as a whole the way Cathe and others post them in the rotations form so I can see the big picture and possibly tweak the rotation for myself. I do not care for having to download it into my calendar in order to see it. Bummer.

You can Edit before clicking on download.
you will get a list for the week. Then you need to change the date to view other weeks:)
That is about all we can get at this point.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.