Videos vs DVD

Gabi

I do all my work outs at home and use Cathe's tapes which I taped off of FitTV, which we all know is no longer available in certain areas!! x(

Here's my question:

Which videos of Cathe's can I purchase which will give me the same benefits as the work-outs on DVD's which I am familiar with and love? As I go through all the DVD's on the order page and I notice that those are the ones I have taped. See, I exercise in my attic and only have a VCR up there. (I know, I know...my downstairs has a dvd player but the attic is my space...my quiet time...my Cathe workout time!)

And the thing is, I don't want to give those videos up even though they are getting kinda "used" and soon I'll need to get new ones.

I am sure all her workouts are incredible...but, there are some of you here that have been using her workouts longer than I have and I need your expertise here.

Please, don't tell me to break down and by a DVD player, I already know that that's one of the better options! :D

Thanks for your help ~
~Gabi

you can get a cheap dvd player at wal mart for 35 bucks.I bought one for the bedrooms. Works fine.
DVD's last longer and you have premixes........Better quality.
Just my opinion
Anne

I would buy a DVD player!! The dvd's have so many premixes which give you so many options. Once you get DVD you will wonder why you waited so long!
Jen

Argh!!

I knew that was the best resort! :)

Ok, ok..... I'll break down and buy the DVD.

Like I said, it's not the money it was really just the convenience! :p

Thanks for your replies!

Happy Exercising!

Gabi :D

Once I went DVD, there was NO going back! It makes a world of difference to have chapters available at the push of a button, the premixes are SUCH a good bonus, and DVDs take up so much less space!

I also bought a cheapo DVD player--for 25 bucks--at my local Big Lots store. I think I saw a cheapo one advertised a week or two ago, for $20...somewhere. Anyway, you did say it's not the money, so I'll just echo the other person who said you'll wonder what took you so long!

she is already out of stock on many of her VHS tites, and the most recent and all future releases are DVD only!!!!!!!!!!...good plan to go get the dvd player!!

GAbi - as long as you're kicking over the traces and getting a DVD player, get a 5-disc player so that you can mish-mosh your new Cathe DVDs!

Cathe DVDs are just so incredibly superior to VHS, you'll forget about VHS a week after you've made the switch.

A-Jock

My husband bought me a portable DVD player for my birthday...now I can take Cathe whereever I go!!!

Thanks for all of your replies!!!

~Gabi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.