Videos not playing

ebonynicole

Cathlete
Just wondering if anyone else is having issues playing the live videos? I have tried today on 2 different devices and they will not play. Thanks

I would suggest clearing your browser's cache as a next step.

Ok I think it fixed itself. What happened was last night I went to play a video in Chrome and it wouldn't but in FireFox it did. This morning I tried on my tablet and phone in which it wouldn't play on those either but I tried my desktop and tablet just now and it came up fine.

Sorry to have bothered everyone, I will try clearing my browser if it happens again.

Thank you for your time :)

Had an issue this morning....it would play but stuttered, stopped, started etc. I use Chrome with my phone. I restarted my phone and all was fine. :)

For the past three days, no LIVE will play for me between approx 3:30 am to 6:10 am PST. It is just a black screen. (It does seem to work after this)

Any ideas? I tried clearing the cache.

I would suggest rebooting your router and and computer and also doing speed test at www.speedtest.net to see what your bandwidth is during the times you can't view and the times you can view. It could be that your house is on a network node with your internet provider that is overloaded.

I have done the speed test in the past & living in a major center's suburb, it was very good. Times when it isn't good/fair is generally after 2 pm.
I will re-boot my router & see what happens during my next early w-o. Thanks.

I'm still having problems watching Cathe Live and have tried everything (other than Firefox) - cleaning out my caches, rebooting the system, using IE instead of Chrome, etc. The videos keep freezing then starting, freezing then starting... the speed test indicated that my connection was fine but it's frustrating! :(

I'm still having problems watching Cathe Live and have tried everything (other than Firefox) - cleaning out my caches, rebooting the system, using IE instead of Chrome, etc. The videos keep freezing then starting, freezing then starting... the speed test indicated that my connection was fine but it's frustrating! :(
What did the speed test say?

That's not great but should be more than enough speed to watch Cathe live. The next thing you want to try is rebooting your router. I know you said you rebooted your system, but did you also reboot your router? And are you using a wired connection or wireless?

Sorry to hear you are still having issues. I some issues with freezing and buffering that wa
Sorry to hear you are still having issues. I had some problems with Live freezing and after trying several things with computer and router I realized my fan placement was interfering with my Wi-Fi signal. Since I moved my fan to another spot in the room I've been fine. Maybe something small like that causing the issue? Good luck, I know how frustrating it is to stop and start during the workout.

Thanks love2read (I love reading too!)! I should try moving my fan if I have the same problems and maybe where I have the computer is complicating things as well. I have it directly hooked to the TV so I would think the signal would be good since the computer is so close to the WiFi but who knows? Not me! :D

Cathe LIVE has not been working for me for nearly 12 hours. Just a black screen.
All other streaming (Netflix etc.) is working. I'm wondering what is going on with LIVE today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.