Videos have arrived!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Just wanted to let you know that the videos have arrived an hour ago and we have our entire staff(plus helpers)here on hand to pack and ship. While we are working hard and fast, we will not be able to complete the orders today. Your shipment is our priority and that is a promise. To help keep the ball rolling, we ask that you do not contact us for any reason unless it is an absolute emergency. We will post daily updates to let you know where we stand in the shipment process. Thanks you so much for your cooperation.

Cathe

P.S. Should you need to contact us, please use email only. Our phone operators are not equipped to help you with any shipping information. Thank you!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

You Lucky Dogs!!

Now it's time for us DVDer's to HAVE PATIENCE!! We will be waiting for all your comments on your VHS tapes. I'm sure you will let us know when they arrive!! ENJOY!!!
happy.gif

DebbieH

Cool beans!

That's great news!!! Thanks for letting us know!!!
happy.gif

Watch out...

...HB, for a neighbor VFer lurking in your bushes this next week watching for the UPS man
wink.gif
, while SHE waits on her DVD's!!!

DebbieH

Yippeee!!

This is really exciting! Thank you, Cathe, so much for telling us! It sounds like you are excited, too! Now, I have to figure out which one(s) to try first! Thanks again!

I'll commiserate with you, Debbie

Waiting patiently has never been one of my virtues, especially when I'll be reading about the workouts from the people who have theirs on VHS! I could probably treat this test of patience as a life lesson...
wink.gif

Kristin

You may take a break to watch Survivor tonight!

Add my "hooray!" to the list! We appreciate all the hard work you're doing to get these tapes out, but please don't kill yourselves! You have to watch the Survivor finale tonight
wink.gif
!

The excitement is going through the roof!!

I am one happy camper. I can't wait to start my new tapes. Now I can relax and wait for UPS to bring my tapes. Come On UPS man!!!

Cathe you really made my day, thanks for keeping us informed
happy.gif

happy.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif

Hooray!!!

I am so sure these tapes will more than live up to my expectations!!! Thanks for the up-to-the-minute report!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Spill it, Brenda

Tell us the truth. How many copies of the tapes did you buy to give to your friends and family?
happy.gif

Mine shipped!! Mine shipped!!!

Oooh I am like an excited schoolkid right now, it's not even funny LOL. I just got an email from SNM with my UPS tracking number!!

Thank you sooooo much, Cathe, this was exactly what I needed! I'd been going through a very stressful last few weeks because I was studying for my GMAT exam (which I finally took on Friday, yeah!), and this was a great surprise that awaited me!!!
happy.gif

:O):O):O):O):O):O):O):O):O):O):O)

Should we alert the UPS people...mad women everywhere rushing the trucks before they can even stop!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Thanks Cathe, Chris and crew...you never fail us!

nancy:O)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.