video

krn51

Would you be able to put an ab section in on every video you put out? that is one area that I need to work out every time I work out,

Abs

I would love to, however, sometimes I just have a lot of choerography that I want to cover and I have to make a choice between more choreography or abs(when making a video there are also time restrictions that have to be considered). Since you can only get "so" creative with abs I usually favor more choreography. A solution is to have an abdominal routine ready to go from another one of my videos(or someone elses)and to pop it in after the aerobic cooldown. Have fun!

We are scheduled to film much sooner than we originally planned. However, our distribution company closes for the holidays. We are hoping that they complete our video duplication project before they close for the holidays. If that is the case there is a good POSSIBILITY that Interval Max(along with the Pure Strength tapes) will be available for the holiday season. It's still a very big MAYBE!

videos

I hope so, I have already pre-ordered the interval tape, Would you tell us something about it? Please?

How Funny!

I have been diligently pegging away at Interval Max all weekend so I decided to just take a break from it for a while to clear my mind of it for a bit. I decided to log in and see if there were questions to answer in the meantime. And here is your question...ha ha! I guess I will take a break from it AFTER this question. Well without going into a lot of detail it is going to be one tough workout. As of right now there is an ACTIVE warmup to prepare you for the vigorous workout and then a 10 minute step combo to make sure your muscles and joints are "lubed up". I am currently finishing up the 10th power cycle which I can't go into detail on because a lot of things will be scrambled around here. The routine currently favors step. If in the test period something is missing this could change but so far it is mostly step. Sorry, but thats all I can share for now. Back to work I go!!!

Interval Max is Step!

YES, YES, YES!!!! You said Interval Max is mostly step? Oh my Gosh, you have just made my day (and my week)!! :) I have been waiting to hear about the format before ordering more of your tapes. I wasn't sure whether I'd be ordering Interval Max but you will be hearing a "cha-ching" sound any minute now. Thanks Cathe for always listening to your faithful clientele and providing us with quality workouts!!

Bev

new video

thankyou for making this a step tape, I am loking forward to it, please release it by Christmas time

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.