Video Tutorials

sjdavis

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Like most of the people on this forum, I'm a lifetime exerciser. I consider myself very fit and relatively strong, thanks to your videos and leadership. Also, like most of the people on this forum, I've always been an "at home" exerciser so that can sometimes have me question proper form on some exercises, particularly weight lifting form. I would love for you to create a series for Facebook and your website where you have a very short (I'm thinking it would only need to be 2-3 minutes) tutorial for more common exercises and some that you know can be challenging to hold proper form. My specific requests would be involving deadlifts (the different varieties) and static lunges, but I'm sure you've had a ton of repeated questions that would be a great guide for something like this. Please consider. Thank you for all you do for us out here in "at home" land. :)

Hello sjdavis,

FYI: Don't know if you have ever done STS or how long you have been a Cathlete, but Cathe when she first came out with STS, she did it along with us. To make STS more understanding and to help us with "common exercises and proper form" she created Cathe Television. She answers reader questions and shows how to modify and execute common exercises found throughout STS, such as deadlifts, chest flyes, one arm rows, etc.....

Visit our website at http://www.thecathenation.com
Cathe TV - week #1

or go on You Tube and search for Cathe Television.

These are great informative tutorials. Hope this helps.

Hello sjdavis,

FYI: Don't know if you have ever done STS or how long you have been a Cathlete, but Cathe when she first came out with STS, she did it along with us. To make STS more understanding and to help us with "common exercises and proper form" she created Cathe Television. She answers reader questions and shows how to modify and execute common exercises found throughout STS, such as deadlifts, chest flyes, one arm rows, etc.....

Visit our website at http://www.thecathenation.com
Cathe TV - week #1

or go on You Tube and search for Cathe Television.

These are great informative tutorials. Hope this helps.
Thank you Firelight. I'll definitely check it out!

Hi Cathe,

Like most of the people on this forum, I'm a lifetime exerciser. I consider myself very fit and relatively strong, thanks to your videos and leadership. Also, like most of the people on this forum, I've always been an "at home" exerciser so that can sometimes have me question proper form on some exercises, particularly weight lifting form. I would love for you to create a series for Facebook and your website where you have a very short (I'm thinking it would only need to be 2-3 minutes) tutorial for more common exercises and some that you know can be challenging to hold proper form. My specific requests would be involving deadlifts (the different varieties) and static lunges, but I'm sure you've had a ton of repeated questions that would be a great guide for something like this. Please consider. Thank you for all you do for us out here in "at home" land. :)
Everything you're looking for can be found on Cathe TV youtube. I've provided the link below. Hope it works for you and it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CatheTelevision

I would like this also. I know there used to be short videos showing form and answering reader questions, but I can no longer find it (it was somewhere on cathe.com)

Pull-ups, squats, modifiers, dive bombers, different levels of push-ups would be my biggest ones.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.