Video Questions?

blt

I am a beginner to fitness and would like to know if Maximum Intensity Strength & Maximum Intensity Cardio would at all be within my reach as a beginner?
If so, when & how often should i do these programs?
Thank you so much.

MIS & MIC

Hi! Nice to have you with us. Max. Int. Strength can definitely be used by a beginner by simply selecting much lighter weights for all of the exercises. For the squats and lunges, you may not even want to use any weights. As you get stronger, you will notice that your weights will no longer challenge you the way they once did. At that point, gradually add a little more weight for all of your exercises. I would recommend doing this tape one to two times per week.

Although Max.Int. Cardio is extremely long and advanced, it can also be used by a beginner since the choreography on it is not too complex and therefore, easily able to be modified. I would recommend doing the warm up and then the hi/lo impact section one day and then the warm up and(fast forward to)the step portion on another day. The tape is absolutely too long to be done in its entirety as a beginner. For all of the moves that are too jumpy for you, remove the jump and do it without. Modify the entire tape in this way where ever needed. Good luck and be patient during the learning curve. Also, don't fall into the trap of doing too much too soon. This is not good for your body. Start out by doing one activity every other day. Eventually you can work your way up to doing 3 cardio workouts per week and one to two weight training workouts per week.
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.