Video freezes....audio continues .....

Hi, does anyone else have a problem with the On Demand videos freezing? It runs perfect for about 10 to 15 min. then freezes. The audio portion continues right on time. This only happens with the Demand. I try getting out of the website and back in to start again but it does the same freeze at the same place. The Live videos always work perfectly for me in the low def. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

That just means you have a low bandwidth internet connection. Are you clicking on the HD button on the player when playing an OnDemand video and selecting the low bandwidth option?

Hi, thanks for the reply....I am using the "low" setting. The Live workouts (on low quality) always play. I realize we are rural and do have low bandwidth, but the Demand videos used to play thru. I may just have to discontinue the Demand subscription. SAD!!!

Hi Robin,

We haven't changed anything on the OnDemand videos, so nothing has changed on our end. When you have a problem like this you need to do a speed test at the time when you have an issue. This will usually tell you and us what the problem is. You can do a speed test at http://www.speedtest.net/ and then report back to us here.

Other factors that contribute to stalling are the the device the video is played on, your browser and how up to date it is, and whether or not you're using wireless. When you have a low quality connection the rest of these items become even more important as there is no wiggle room since you're already starting in the hole.

You should also clear your browser's cache just in case you have cached the higher quality setting and don't know it.

Hello, I have the same issue, but with Cathe Live. The video freezes and the audio continues. I'm still able to do the workouts tho because Cathe's cueing is phenomenal! Very grateful for that!

Hello, I have the same issue, but with Cathe Live. The video freezes and the audio continues. I'm still able to do the workouts tho because Cathe's cueing is phenomenal! Very grateful for that!

Same as above. You need to do a speed test and report back to us. But first clear your browsers cache.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.