Video clips?

Inquiring minds want to know when we'll be getting some video clips of the new workouts? Excited!!

It’s been awhile since last update. I’ve been checking every day here and on Facebook [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peg, I think that means sending the masters to the duplicator so they can make the check discs to get the ok on.
I might be wrong.....:)

“Output the HD video masters”? I have no idea what that means......speak English! Just kidding.
DVD's are produced at a lower resolution than what we use to make our video clips nowadays. We always use HD video when making video clips as this is the standard format for You Tube and Facebook and is higher quality. These same HD file are used in making our download videos and for Cathe OnDemand.

DVD's are produced at a lower resolution than what we use to make our video clips nowadays. We always use HD video when making video clips as this is the standard format for You Tube and Facebook and is higher quality. These same HD file are used in making our download videos and for Cathe OnDemand.

Great info [emoji16][emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.