Video Clip of Low Impact HiiT Two

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Get ready to ignite your metabolism with two low impact HiiT routines that explode with high energy!

In Low Impact HiiT Two you'll do a mix of low impact, rapid fire cardio drills mixed with weighted metabolic exercises for the ultimate fat burning workout! If you're looking to maximize results in the least amount of time these workouts are for you!

*You can pre-order Ripped With HiiT or learn more at: http://bit.ly/RTWneG (Pre-Order for only $8.88 per workout.*Price based on discount bundle purchase of all 9 workouts) pumping lower body strength training. Act now, offer ends November 21st!

Would this be a metobolic workout as well as HIIT ? Yes I know a lot of answers have been given to identify the difference but I only can tell by having a weight in the hand to make heart rate up without the jumping is what I thought was a metabolic weight thing. This Is a HIIT and metabolic like a lot of HIIT can be classified? Am I getting that question made clear? I was hoping that the categories for the main home page for descriptions would have the HIIT and metabolic and tabatas category added to it. You know on the left of the page that says kickboxing workouts, or step and u click it that is listed there all the ones in that section ? Well it would be helpful to have those three I mentioned added to that list as well so we can get a more understanding for what they are. Or is I want to order a DVD with metabolic training it would be a list there. I hope I am making myself clear. I tend to ramble

HiiT workouts are a form of metabolic training, so there really is no difference. Tabatas are also HiiT workouts as well as metabolic workouts. They just follow a 20 sec work to 10 sec rest ratio. We know this is confusing to a lot of people, so we have written an article about "What Exactly Is a Metabolic Workout?" in our Blog that can help to clear things up for everyone.

In strength training we often classify workouts as endurance, power, strength, and hypertrophy. But there really is no such thing as workout that is just one of these. All of these strength training workouts have elements of all four classifications. For example, in an hypertrophy workout you will also get some endurance, strength and power benefits and likewise in an endurance workout you will get some strength, power and hypertrophy benefits. We classify strength training workouts by where we will feel the greatest benefit will be, but this is not always a clear choice.

Just as with strength training workouts we also classify aerobic workouts all kinds of different ways. There are many definitions for HiiT and metabolic workouts in our industry and you really can't fit perfectly all cardio workouts into simple categories sometimes. For example, some people will argue that for a workout to be metabolic you need to use a heavy weight to spike the heart rate into it's upper anaerobic zone. but what about a workout that uses a heavy weight for some intervals and no weight for other high intensity intervals?

Love how you explained everything there. You can also throw in Circuit workouts because some people get confused about those as well. That's why I don't worry as much about the definition, it's just easier to follow Cathe's monthly rotation instead. Thanks for all the updates. Cannot wait to try out these new workouts.

I'm glad I am not the only one to get confused then [emoji3]! I thought they all seemed the same to me as well. I just would like to learn how to do a rotation myself and not always sure how to do that. I can't wait till the workouts come! I have surgery in Jan I hope to get in even better shape so that the six weeks of taking it easy will not take away from my muscles to much or make me gain weight to much! So I hope I have some time to get in there thanks for your answer!

I'm glad I am not the only one to get confused then [emoji3]! I thought they all seemed the same to me as well. I just would like to learn how to do a rotation myself and not always sure how to do that. I can't wait till the workouts come! I have surgery in Jan I hope to get in even better shape so that the six weeks of taking it easy will not take away from my muscles to much or make me gain weight to much! So I hope I have some time to get in there thanks for your answer!
Best of luck to you an Jan. Hope everything goes well.

So much bending ,squatting and lounging as well as core work... I think this one could easily be considered a low impact leg workout!!!Cannot wait to try all of them btw! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.